An Old School Catholic Message Board

STILLBORN BABIES?!

Krush2k2

[quote]Hows he going to throw away something that does not exist? Thats just impossiable[/quote]

YOU ARE SUCH A HERETIC! GOD HELP YOU!

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='StThomasMore' date='Feb 4 2006, 01:16 AM']of course you get a Liberal and bias review!
  You are just prejudice against Trads!
[right][snapback]875375[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
No we are faithful to all the teachings of the Catholic Church, and do NOT pick and choose such as trads do.

missionseeker

[quote name='StThomasMore' date='Feb 4 2006, 01:27 AM']YOU ARE SUCH A HERETIC! GOD HELP YOU!
[right][snapback]875399[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

You are the one who says that CCC is not authoritave, nothing passed 1965 matters/counts/whatever. You are the one who is deliberately denying Church Doctrine.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='StThomasMore' date='Feb 4 2006, 01:27 AM']YOU ARE SUCH A HERETIC! GOD HELP YOU!
[/quote]

Thats interesting coming from a dissenter to Catholic teaching. :)

[quote]An indivdual person is way more likely to be in error (or grave error) than a group who is know to the Church and teaches by what the Church says rather than how that particular person interprets it or that person's personal oppions[/quote]

Half of the woman's site is Pages for Holydays saying what's going on in the Mass that day, ho to celebrate the Holyday, and how to bake the traditional dessert for the day! Is she in error for saying how to make Three Kings Bread or Candlemas Crepes?

[quote]I don't appreciate you attacking our Pope[/quote]

His Holieness is just as much my Pope as he is yours!

[quote name='missionseeker' date='Feb 4 2006, 01:31 AM']You are the one who says that CCC is not authoritave, nothing passed 1965 matters/counts/whatever. You are the one who is deliberately denying Church Doctrine.
[right][snapback]875403[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:yes:

missionseeker

[quote]Half of the woman's site is Pages for Holydays saying what's going on in the Mass that day, ho to celebrate the Holyday, and how to bake the traditional dessert for the day! Is she in error for saying how to make Three Kings Bread or Candlemas Crepes?[/quote]

Desserts have absolutely nothing to do with Doctrine.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='StThomasMore' date='Feb 4 2006, 12:27 AM']YOU ARE SUCH A HERETIC! GOD HELP YOU!
[/quote]

I love you brother, and its not my fault limbo doesnt exist its just the way things are God made it so. You curse everyones proof agaisnt limbo but have yet to offer any real proof that it does exist.

[quote]You are the one who says that CCC is not authoritave, nothing passed 1965 matters/counts/whatever. You are the one who is deliberately denying Church Doctrine. [/quote]

Am I now a heretic or something? Did I excommunicate myself? When I go to confession tommrow will it be invalid if I dont tell the priest I was a heretic? GOSH! THIS IS CRAZY! I DENY NO DOGMA! I DO NOT EXCOMMUNICATE MYSELF! AND I DONT NEED TO TELL MY CONFESSOR THAT I COMMITTED HERESY!

[quote]Thats interesting coming from a dissenter to Catholic teaching. [/quote]

how am I a dissener to Catholic teaching?

[quote name='StThomasMore' date='Feb 4 2006, 01:35 AM']Am I now a heretic or something? Did I excommunicate myself? When I go to confession tommrow will it be invalid if I dont tell the priest I was a heretic? GOSH! THIS IS CRAZY! I DENY NO DOGMA! I DO NOT EXCOMMUNICATE MYSELF! AND I DONT NEED TO TELL MY CONFESSOR THAT I COMMITTED HERESY!
[right][snapback]875415[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Apply exactly what you said to knight and how you called him a heretic.

He denied no dogma. If he doesn't want to buy limbo then theres nothing wrong with that.

You need to be careful with your name calling, hypocritical statements underminde your position very quickly.

missionseeker

[quote]Am I now a heretic or something? Did I excommunicate myself? When I go to confession tommrow will it be invalid if I dont tell the priest I was a heretic? GOSH! THIS IS CRAZY! I DENY NO DOGMA! I DO NOT EXCOMMUNICATE MYSELF! AND I DONT NEED TO TELL MY CONFESSOR THAT I COMMITTED HERESY![/quote]

[quote]The Catechism of the Catholic Church, which I approved 25 June last and the publication of which I today order by virtue of my Apostolic Authority, [b]is a statement of the Church's faith and of catholic doctrine, attested to or illumined by Sacred Scripture, the Apostolic Tradition and the Church's Magisterium. I declare it to be a sure norm for teaching the faith and thus a valid and legitimate instrument for ecclesial communion[/b].[/quote]

You said the CCC wasn't authoritave among other things.
It is a statement of Catholic Doctrine.

missionseeker

[quote name='StThomasMore' date='Feb 4 2006, 01:48 AM']I denied no Catholic Dogma and therefore are innocent of the crime of heresy.
[right][snapback]875426[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

But you should be careful of what you say. Or at least how you say (which, I know, is hard to do on a phorum) However, somethings you said sound like they are not quite right. Not exactly in line with what the Church teaches. Not quite heretical but not correct either. So maybe you should not be so defensive (about yourself/ideas) when debating.Maybe you were a little more than calm when you posted.

Catherine

KnightofChrist

[quote name='StThomasMore' date='Feb 4 2006, 12:48 AM']I denied no Catholic Dogma and therefore are innocent of the crime of heresy.
[right][snapback]875426[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

You seemed to say and i maybe wrong that you denined or rejected Vatican II? Vatican II has dogmas... does it not.