An Old School Catholic Message Board

St. therese Movie

Sixtina87

hey all. I'm so pleased and excited to say that the Movie about the Little flower is comming to DVD on Feb 14th!!!! how awesome is that, on valentines day!!! Are you going to purchase it??? I am!!!

my grandmother and i went to see it together and we just loved it and were talking about it for weeks!!!! I got to have it!!!! since it has been ahile since we talked about the movie, does anyone remember it??? If so what was your favorite part??/

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

I AM SO EXCITED! I saw the movie 3 times!!! It was great and I cried at EVERY screening we saw. :D: I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm uber excited i cant wait to tell my gradnmother!!! Jezic if you go to the EWTN website they have it there where you can buy it, its $25!!!! ou can even order it before the release date. I visited the movie website and it says nothing about releaseing it.....but then again i dont think it has been updated in awhile!!!

Birgitta Noel

I pre-ordered it directly from the movie website, $24.99 including shipping. [url="http://www.lukefilms.com/market/store/comersus_index.asp"]CLICK HERE TO ORDER[/url]

It was a good attempt. Had some shortcomings, but overall, :D:

A guy I went to school with was one of the producers and was in the movie. It was funny to see him on film. I remember at youth group when he announced he was leaving to go be a Catholic actor....

I saw it too, I thought it portrade her life accuratly, it was very well done. I forced myself not to cry... hehe I never cry at movies. But that's great that it's coming out! My dad has already ordered it :)

so how much is shipping and how much is the movie??? i told my grandmother that its comming out and she also excited...i told her i wanted it as a valentines gift!!!! HA...i wont get it!!!! LOL!!!

Laurentina1975

The Daughters of St. Paul will have it before anyone else, they are waiting for it to come into the store. Check theor website and see if you can buy it from them!

:cool: They're the coolest. :cool:

lauren, see how much it will cost if i buy it from them!?!?!?!? i really want this movie and i wonder if it would be cheaper to buy it from them due to taxes and stuff!!! one kewl thing about buying things from the daughters, NO TAX!!!!!! LOL!!!!