An Old School Catholic Message Board

Bush lies in SOTU

PadreSantiago

[quote name='zwergel88' date='Feb 4 2006, 12:22 AM']Just seeing him and all his cronies makes me shutter, I had to take some real action this time.  It was an awesome protest.  We used drums, guitars, pots and pans, and a variety of chanted slogans to drown him out.
[right][snapback]875389[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

You should be ashamed of yourself.

BTW, what exactly was it that you were protesting? The fact that Bush was making a speech?

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='zwergel88' date='Feb 4 2006, 01:22 AM']Just seeing him and all his cronies makes me shutter, I had to take some real action this time.  It was an awesome protest.  We used drums, guitars, pots and pans, and a variety of chanted slogans to drown him out.
[/quote]
THATS a real adult response, isn't it
You might not agree with the President, but kindly show a bit of respect for the Office. You would not appreciate anyone treating you that way, and it is certainly not acceptable Christ-like behavior.

[quote name='Raphael' date='Feb 3 2006, 09:41 AM']State of the Onion Address... :rolling: I'm sorry, it's just a great typo! :lol:
[right][snapback]874324[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

actually when was younger i used to call it "state of the Onion" Even though its spelled "union". to me it was "un-yun".lol

[quote name='zwergel88' date='Feb 4 2006, 02:22 AM'] We used [snip] [b]pot[/b] [snip] to drown him out.
[/quote]
Well, no surprise there.

Edited by Cow of Shame

If you don't listen to what your supposed opponant says, then you can't really respond. This is a flaw shared by both sides.