An Old School Catholic Message Board

Bush lies in SOTU

PadreSantiago

Mrs. Bro. Adam

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Feb 3 2006, 11:24 AM']Yeah you mentioned that already.
And I'm saying its not right for either camp.  I can't respect the opinion of an ardent Clinton supporter any more than an ardent Bush supporter if they can't recognize some of the failings as well.

But since there is a shortage of pro clinton threads it seems to be a moot point on the Clinton thing. 

I'm asking if anyone dares to break rank and state something critical about Bush?
[right][snapback]874453[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Is this the first time we've agreed in a debate?

:shock:

;)

It is getting rather old.

Though all of capitol hill could grow up and stop behaving like babies. Then maybe just maybe we would see a bunch of good stuff come out of Washington.

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Feb 3 2006, 12:43 PM']God Bless you , hot stuff.
[right][snapback]874476[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Back at ya Teresa!!

Mrs. Bro. Adam

Is it me, or do we have a senate full of ignorant people?

My gripe against the democrats in office is that they'll shoot things down, but won't try and come up with any ways to solve any problems.

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Feb 3 2006, 03:08 PM']Is it me, or do we have a senate full of ignorant people?

My gripe against the democrats in office is that they'll shoot things down, but won't try and come up with any ways to solve any problems.
[right][snapback]874593[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
We do.

And not just at the federal level.

I can count on finger the number of politicians I respect.

If that.

Our state senators voted themselves lifetime health care for themselves and their spouses and families a few years back.

:annoyed:

Mrs. Bro. Adam

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Feb 3 2006, 01:28 PM']Our state senators voted themselves lifetime health care for themselves and their spouses and families a few years back.

:annoyed:
[right][snapback]874625[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

That's sickening.

crazymaine catholic

kind of funny how making the rich richer comes up a lot around taxes. go figure it's the stinking rich people coming up with these tax ideas. now it all makes sense.