An Old School Catholic Message Board

Michael Jackson to sing Pope John Paul II's

Dust's Sister

Dust's Sister

[quote name='azaelia' date='Feb 2 2006, 03:25 PM']O.J. Simpson was "proven innocent" too.

Abortionists win malpractic suits all the time (I seem to recall one instance where a 17 year old girl ended up with a dual-colostomy because of a botched abortion, and the doctor got off).

I personally wouldn't put all my faith in the courts.
[right][snapback]873374[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

what if you read all the transcripts of the case? can you come to your own conclusion after reading the transcripts? Well I DID read all the transcripts and I truly believe the man is innocent. Would you like to read the transcripts? maybe after you would read how wacko the family is who accused Michael, you'd have a different opinion, but no,,.. my guess is that you got the information from the media.

[quote name='azaelia' date='Feb 2 2006, 02:14 PM']Sorry but I still don't understand how Michael "spend his life making the world a better place." Like I said, donating to charities is something every celebrity does, and does not automatically make one a good person.
[right][snapback]873353[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Since when do all celebritys give to charities (there's other loop holes). Also its a fact that people who give to others make better people. Mother Teresa gave herself to others and in my book if you choose to give to others it makes you closer to God as he gave himself to us.

cmotherofpirl

Men who sleep in the same bed as unrelated children should be in jail.
No ifs, ands or buts..

I sincerely hope Michael Jackson has nothing to do with anything of the Holy Father.

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Feb 2 2006, 03:28 PM']Men who sleep in the same bed as unrelated children should be in jail.
No ifs, ands or buts..

I sincerely hope Michael Jackson has nothing to do with anything of the Holy Father.
[right][snapback]873384[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:clap:

[quote name='siebersusi' date='Feb 2 2006, 03:28 PM']Since when do all celebritys  give to charities (there's other loop holes). Also its a  fact that people who give to others make better people.  Mother Teresa gave herself to others and in my book if you choose to give to others it makes you closer to God as he gave himself  to us.
[right][snapback]873383[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Mother Teresa gave herself to others in ehr actions and was proactive about helping others (washing the homeless, giving them food and water, etc). Michael signs a check and is automatically on the same level? Right.

not to say that giving to charities should be frowned upon, but it's not the hallmark of a holy person, which is what I am gathering from these posts.

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Feb 2 2006, 02:05 PM']
I don't hate the man. I just see a problem that hasn't been answered.

What answer are you looking for? Why the media lies or why bad things happen to good people?

[quote name='azaelia' date='Feb 2 2006, 02:30 PM']:clap:
[right][snapback]873389[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
THE FLOOR IS NOT THE BED...what a bunch of perverted thinking in this thread.

[quote name='azaelia' date='Feb 2 2006, 02:33 PM']Mother Teresa gave herself to others in ehr actions and was proactive about helping others (washing the homeless, giving them food and water, etc). Michael signs a check and is automatically on the same level? Right.

not to say that giving to charities should be frowned upon, but it's not the hallmark of a holy person, which is what I am gathering from these posts.
[right][snapback]873394[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
RIGHT now you UNDERSTAND

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Feb 2 2006, 02:05 PM']I don't hate the man. I just see a problem that hasn't been answered.

Newsflash: When Jesus said let the children come unto me, he didn't mean share your bed with children when you were [color=blue]previously charged with child molestation.[/color]

When he said let him who is without sin cast the first stone, he didn't mean, "don't prosecute child molesters."
[right][snapback]873345[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Previously charged but innocent thats why it never went to trial the 1st time

[quote name='siebersusi' date='Feb 2 2006, 03:45 PM']RIGHT now you UNDERSTAND
[right][snapback]873416[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Right... :rolleyes:

:bye:

*leaves thread*

Dust's Sister

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Feb 2 2006, 03:05 PM']Newsflash: When Jesus said let the children come unto me, he didn't mean share your bed with children when you were previously charged with child molestation.

When he said let him who is without sin cast the first stone, he didn't mean, "don't prosecute child molesters."
[right][snapback]873345[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

[b]NEWSFLASH: [/b]Jesus has proved that anyone can be persicuted for doing something that they did not do. Jesus was persicuted for being a blasphemy, but yet people still believed he was still the Son of God.

Michael Jackson is being persicuted for being a Child Molestor, yet his fans still love him for the caring humanitarian he is, for how they know him, not what the media portrays him to be. The Media LIES and Twists the Truth! Some people can't figure that out..

"Remember, those who persicute you, remember I was persicuted first."-- Jesus Christ

You can't just believe something that someone is persicuted for, you weren't there when it DIDNT happen.

Edited by Dust's Sister

[quote name='siebersusi' date='Feb 2 2006, 03:49 PM']Previously charged but innocent thats why it never went to trial the 1st time
[right][snapback]873421[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

No the first time it didn't go to trial because he paid off the family and the kid refused to testify

photosynthesis

[quote name='Dust's Sister' date='Feb 2 2006, 04:59 PM']Michael Jackson is being persicuted for being a Child Molestor, yet his fans still love him for the caring humanitarian he is, for how they know him, not what the media portrays him to be. The Media LIES and Twists the Truth! Some people can't figure that out..
[right][snapback]873435[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
actually, the media does tell the truth sometimes.

[quote name='photosynthesis' date='Feb 2 2006, 05:15 PM']actually, the media does tell the truth sometimes.
[right][snapback]873441[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
No we don't, silly. Didn't they teach you that in j-school? That was one of the first things I learned -- twist whatever facts you can to fit with your own perceptions of the world, and make up facts to fill in where you can't twist.

photosynthesis

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Feb 2 2006, 05:18 PM']No we don't, silly. Didn't they teach you that in j-school? That was one of the first things I learned -- twist whatever facts you can to fit with your own perceptions of the world, and make up facts to fill in where you can't twist.
[right][snapback]873443[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
SSSSSH! You're not supposed to tell that to the Third Estate!