An Old School Catholic Message Board

Michael Jackson to sing Pope John Paul II's

Dust's Sister

Dust's Sister

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Feb 2 2006, 02:49 PM']Ignorant? An effeminant. middle aged man is sharing his bed with children and telling the American public that it's not that big a deal even though he settled out of court once before in a child molestation scandal? Wake up! He's a pedophile!
[right][snapback]873326[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Why would a pedofile say he sleeps with children on national tv? and he never said he slept with children. HE sleeps on the floor!!!.. there is nothing wrong with that. Havn't you ever had kids over to your house and watch tv at night and the fell a sleep in the living room? What's wrong with that? would that classify you as a pedofile too?

theculturewarrior

[quote name='siebersusi' date='Feb 2 2006, 01:56 PM']Why don't you take your own advice!

Blessed are those you are persecuted they shall inherit the Kingdom of Heaven :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]873334[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I don't hate the man. I just see a problem that hasn't been answered.

Newsflash: When Jesus said let the children come unto me, he didn't mean share your bed with children when you were previously charged with child molestation.

When he said let him who is without sin cast the first stone, he didn't mean, "don't prosecute child molesters."

[quote name='Mel K. Sedek' date='Feb 2 2006, 03:02 PM']Before you all get bent out of shape over this news just want you all to know that La Nuova is not one of the most respected newspapers in Italy. I know, I lived in Rome. This paper is a cross section between a small time paper and the Inquirer. Why people read this stuff? Go figure. Rest easy my friends, the thoughts and words our Holy Father is safe! At least for now.
[right][snapback]873342[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Thank God

[quote name='azaelia' date='Feb 2 2006, 01:46 PM']Why didn't he throw them away?
[right][snapback]873324[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
If you have ever been to his home in Los Olivas (Neverland) and seen the truck loads of gifts he recieves on a daily basis from fans all over the world as I have you would know the staff spends hours a day sorting these items. Ive been told Michael keeps all his gifts and they are expanding his out buildings for more space since the awful trial. Michael spends his life making the world a better place not reading his mail.

theculturewarrior

[quote name='Dust's Sister' date='Feb 2 2006, 02:04 PM']Why would a pedofile say he sleeps with children on national tv? and he never said he slept with children. HE sleeps on the floor!!!.. there is nothing wrong with that. Havn't you ever had kids over to your house and watch tv at night and the fell a sleep in the living room? What's wrong with that? would that classify you as a pedofile too?
[right][snapback]873344[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

When he was justifying it on national TV, he was discussing sharing his, bed, not sleeping on the floor.

Sorry but I still don't understand how Michael "spend his life making the world a better place." Like I said, donating to charities is something every celebrity does, and does not automatically make one a good person.

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Feb 2 2006, 01:49 PM']Ignorant? An effeminant. middle aged man is sharing his bed with children and telling the American public that it's not that big a deal even though he settled out of court once before in a child molestation scandal? Wake up! He's a pedophile!
[right][snapback]873326[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I guess you know this for a fact even though he was proven innocent. I'm sorry I didn't know you slept with him as you seem to know the TRUTH

photosynthesis

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Feb 2 2006, 03:38 PM']Anybody want to help me with tuition?
[right][snapback]873320[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
you could make "brownies" and have a bake sale!

Dust's Sister

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Feb 2 2006, 03:18 PM']He said it on national TV! Enough! I am out of this thread.
[right][snapback]873361[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

he didn't say he was a pedofile.

[quote name='Dust's Sister' date='Feb 2 2006, 03:22 PM']he didn't say he was a pedofile.
[right][snapback]873366[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

He means that he said he slept in the bed with them on TV, not that he was a pedophile.

Dust's Sister

[quote name='azaelia' date='Feb 2 2006, 03:23 PM']He means that he said he slept in the bed with them on TV, not that he was a pedophile.
[right][snapback]873369[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

so what's the definition of slept?-- I think sleeping, meaning going to sleep. People must have sleep.

[quote name='siebersusi' date='Feb 2 2006, 03:15 PM']I guess you know this for a fact even though he was proven innocent. I'm sorry I didn't know you slept with him as you seem to know the TRUTH
[right][snapback]873354[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

O.J. Simpson was "proven innocent" too.

Abortionists win malpractic suits all the time (I seem to recall one instance where a 17 year old girl ended up with a dual-colostomy because of a botched abortion, and the doctor got off).

I personally wouldn't put all my faith in the courts.