An Old School Catholic Message Board

Michael Jackson to sing Pope John Paul II's

Dust's Sister

Dust's Sister

(This is sooooo cool to me cuz Michael is my all time favorite singer!!!!!!) and I can't wait for it.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/mjgirldallasusa/mjnews.jpg[/img]

Enrico, a mj fan, posted at MJJFforum.com-- the translation of the article:

[i]The article says that Michael's visit to Venice was supposed to sign a contract with a Vatican's society which holds rights of Giovanni Paolo II pope'writings and prayers. this society has choosen Michael Jackson to be the artist who will sing 24 prayers. The company's president, a priest, said he would like to have many different artist on the cd to join Michael. The purpose of the cd is to disseminate Giovanni Paolo II's prayers to the youth and to rais funds for charity.

As for now we don't know if Michael is still in Florence.

Enrico[/i]

Edited by Dust's Sister

Dust's Sister

[quote name='photosynthesis' date='Feb 2 2006, 01:34 PM']:scream:

this is really freaky...  Why on earth would the Vatican choose Michael Jackson???  it has to be a hoax
[right][snapback]873231[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

maybe the Vatican isn't so judgemental like some people are towards Michael. Michael happens to be a very good humanitarian. Maybe they were impressed on how many charities he's donated to. Did you know he is in the guiness book of world records for the person who donated the most money to charities? :)

theculturewarrior

Somebody needs to put that sick man out of his misery. It would be the humane thing to do.

I guess euthanasia is bad, though.

Michael Jackson has suffered through all the media hog wash and ignorance of people (who call themselves Chrisian) who believe in the media instead of finding out the facts and knowing the truth. I personally know some of Michael Jackson's family and staff and in conversations with them I believe Michael is one of the closet human beings to Jesus Christ on this earth. Most people who speak of him in negative ways remind me of the Jews sreaming CRUCIFY HIM as Jesus stood next to PILATE....

[quote name='siebersusi' date='Feb 2 2006, 02:09 PM']Michael Jackson has suffered through all the media hog wash and ignorance of people (who call themselves Chrisian) who believe in the media instead of finding out the facts and knowing the truth. I personally know some of Michael Jackson's family and staff and in conversations with them I believe Michael is one of the closet human beings to Jesus Christ on this earth. Most people who speak of him in negative ways remind me of the Jews sreaming CRUCIFY HIM as Jesus stood next to PILATE....
[right][snapback]873277[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:blink:

[quote name='Dust's Sister' date='Feb 2 2006, 01:37 PM']maybe the Vatican isn't so judgemental like some people are towards Michael. Michael happens to be a very good humanitarian. Maybe they were impressed on how many charities he's donated to. Did you know he is in the guiness book of world records for the person who donated the most money to charities? :)
[right][snapback]873240[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Um, good for him? Since when did donating to charities make one a good person?

theculturewarrior

[quote name='siebersusi' date='Feb 2 2006, 01:09 PM']Michael Jackson has suffered through all the media hog wash and ignorance of people (who call themselves Chrisian) who believe in the media instead of finding out the facts and knowing the truth. I personally know some of Michael Jackson's family and staff and in conversations with them I believe Michael is one of the closet human beings to Jesus Christ on this earth. Most people who speak of him in negative ways remind me of the Jews sreaming CRUCIFY HIM as Jesus stood next to PILATE....
[right][snapback]873277[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Did Jesus share his bed with children and have books on his coffee table with sexually suggestive pictures of children?

[quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Feb 2 2006, 02:17 PM']Did Jesus share his bed with children and have books on his coffee table with sexually suggestive pictures of children?
[right][snapback]873289[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:clap:

photosynthesis

this is one of the weirdest phatmass threadds I've seen in a long time! and that is a good thing.

phatmass needs more weird threads :blink: