An Old School Catholic Message Board

Submission in Marriage

Mrs. Bro. Adam

none of thisyere sweet talk. wimmins quit yer yappin and yer gum-flappin' and get back in th' kitch'n! I've got m'needs!

M'needs, oh m'needs! Like pie.

photosynthesis

[quote name='toledo_jesus' date='Feb 6 2006, 12:03 AM']none of thisyere sweet talk.  wimmins quit yer yappin and yer gum-flappin' and get back in th' kitch'n!  I've got m'needs! 

M'needs, oh m'needs!  Like pie.
[right][snapback]876765[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
cherry arsenic pie comin' right up, dear!

[quote name='photosynthesis' date='Feb 6 2006, 12:12 AM']cherry arsenic pie comin' right up, dear!
[right][snapback]876770[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I don't want no arse pie.

photosynthesis

[quote name='toledo_jesus' date='Feb 6 2006, 12:13 AM']I don't want no arse pie.
[right][snapback]876773[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
well then how about a raspberry cyanide pie, sweetheart?

[quote name='photosynthesis' date='Feb 6 2006, 12:21 AM']well then how about a raspberry cyanide pie, sweetheart?
[right][snapback]876779[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
sighin' eyed? I won't take no guff. Keep yer sighin' eyes and bring me a hershey bar.

[quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Feb 6 2006, 12:59 AM']lol

you're still bakin' him pie...
[right][snapback]876793[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
well i'll tell ya Cow, once they git trained proper then it's hard t'keep em from cookin'. Shoot, they like it!

:P: to all women.

AHEM! Why toledo, are you trying ot say that you have "your woman" trained...because i'd disagree...in fact i'd like to let the pham know that I am the boss in our relationship...YOU TAKE ORDERS FROM ME!! you know why? Because if you don't i'll let you do your own laundry, and we'll see how far you get. You see I do your domestic work not out of submission, but out of neccessity.

[quote name='toledo_jesus' date='Feb 6 2006, 11:28 AM']well i'll tell ya Cow, once they git trained proper then it's hard t'keep em from cookin'.  Shoot, they like it!

:P: to all women.
[right][snapback]877257[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:rolling:

:P: back atcha.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Craftygrl06' date='Feb 6 2006, 10:09 PM']AHEM! Why toledo, are you trying ot say that you have "your woman" trained...because i'd disagree...in fact i'd like to let the pham know that I am the boss in our relationship...YOU TAKE ORDERS FROM ME!! you know why? Because if you don't i'll let you do your own laundry, and we'll see how far you get.  You see I do your domestic work not out of submission, but out of neccessity.
[right][snapback]878046[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:notworthy2:

[quote]25Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26to make her holy, [b]cleansing[b] her by the washing with water [/b]through the word, 27and to present her to himself as a radiant church, [b]without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish,[/b] but holy and blameless. [/quote]

carp...my Karen was right...there [b][i]is[/i][/b] Biblical evidence that I have to do the laundry! :(

[quote name='Craftygrl06' date='Feb 6 2006, 11:09 PM']AHEM! Why toledo, are you trying ot say that you have "your woman" trained...because i'd disagree...in fact i'd like to let the pham know that I am the boss in our relationship...YOU TAKE ORDERS FROM ME!! you know why? Because if you don't i'll let you do your own laundry, and we'll see how far you get.  You see I do your domestic work not out of submission, but out of neccessity.
[right][snapback]878046[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I'll grant that you have to help me out of necessity. I'm a sloppy man. and I will grant that I'll take orders from you. But let's not kid ourselves. I am a man. I am a lion, gazing on the savannah, my domain. You are the huntress and you shall do all the work and have all the babies. I shall look gooooood and help make babies and eat the food you catch. It's science.

[quote name='toledo_jesus' date='Feb 8 2006, 09:10 AM']  I am a man.  I am a lion, gazing on the savannah, my domain.  You are the huntress and you shall do all the work and have all the babies.  I shall look gooooood and help make babies and eat the food you catch.  It's science.
[right][snapback]880043[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Be glad then that you aren't a praying mantis...or she'd eat your head after...helping make the babies! ;)

[quote name='Cre8d4Youth' date='Feb 8 2006, 09:18 AM']Be glad then that you aren't a praying mantis...or she'd eat your head after...helping make the babies! ;)
[right][snapback]880048[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
indeed. but no, I am the maned King of the Jungle, and she my betrothed Huntress. We shall stalk through this life devouring smaller animals and rearing a mighty brood. I shall eat my sons so that they will not compete with me, but my daughters shall be allowed to join their mother on the hunt, to better feed me.