An Old School Catholic Message Board

So excited!

magnificat

So this is probably not really worthy of a thread, but I'm super excited so I thought I'd share...I finally got to talk to the Sisters of Life and it looks like I'll get to visit there in a couple months! :D: God is so good!

Not worthy of a thread??? What are ya, nuts? :crazy:

That's awesome. When are you going? Don't they have 4 convents, all in NYC? Details...

Laurentina1975

Did anyone ever find a website for them...Just wondering.
Well, that is exciting actually and I am glad you posted it, as I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers on your journey! :D:

That's wonderful! I did a day of service at one of their convents and had a great time! Their website is here [url="http://sistersoflife.org/"]Sisters of Life[/url]

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

That is totally awesome! Glad to hear it! May God Bless you with many graces in your discernment with them!

[quote name='magnificat' date='Feb 1 2006, 05:54 PM']So this is probably not really worthy of a thread, but I'm super excited so I thought I'd share...I finally got to talk to the Sisters of Life and it looks like I'll get to visit there in a couple months!  :D:  God is so good!
[right][snapback]872409[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
YES worthy of a thread! :D: Aaaaaaaaaand when we finally meet for coffee, the Sisters of Life will totally be on our list of things to talk about.

I can't wait!!! :topsy: ^_^

Hehe, thanks everyone for your support. OLAM Dad, maybe I am a bit nuts..haha!
After I posted, I talked to my priest from home and he was teasing me about how the sisters don't have TV or the Internet at the convent. If I do join there, I'll have to ween myself off the email and the Internet...eek!
I'll hopefully be going for their "Come & See" Weekend in mid-March...so I have a bit of waiting to do.
The other super exciting thing is that Sister told me I should probably finish law school because one of the things that I think God is calling me to do is to work for the pro-life movement from the legal perspective. :lol_roll:

[quote name='OLAM Dad' date='Feb 1 2006, 06:16 PM'] Don't they have 4 convents, all in NYC?  Details...
[right][snapback]872434[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
They do have 4 convents in NY and they have a retreat center in NJ.

[quote name='jgirl' date='Feb 2 2006, 09:15 AM']There are a lot of us discerning in St. Louis!
[right][snapback]872880[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Clearly, it's the best place to be :P: