An Old School Catholic Message Board

Conservatives Only

ironmonk

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Jan 26 2006, 01:00 AM']I thought the communist manifesto you presented at the last meeting was rather conservative
[right][snapback]866191[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
hot stuff! What happened to "things outside Phatmass stay outside Phatmass"? I thought we discussed boundaries like this! :annoyed:

[quote name='Theoketos' date='Jan 26 2006, 01:04 AM']I <3 Liberals.
[right][snapback]866196[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

What sort of new-age math crank are you smoking? i is less than three?

[quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Jan 26 2006, 01:09 AM'].....is crank smoked?  I get my drugs mixed up.
[right][snapback]866200[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Crack is smoked.

I don't really know about crank.

photosynthesis

ironmonk, I don't have the same problems with liberals as you have. There are a lot of people with liberal political views that have some logic to their thinking.

it's just the liberals that pretend to be "open minded" but close their mind towards the Church that I can't stand

Hi Ironmonk,

I think there aren't many conservatives on phatmass, I could probly count them on one hand. I feel ya tho. at college I get into arguments with libs, it isn't fun...kinda like talking to a brick wall

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Jan 26 2006, 01:26 AM']    I think there aren't many conservatives on phatmass, I could probly count them on one hand.
[/quote]

Oh, come on. This place is as littered with conservatives like goose mushy mud pie around a retention pond.

really cow? where are all of them? I see one other on this thread (aside from ironmonk) that professes to be conservative

:lol:

Um, out in the real world, I'm considered a rabid conservative. Really.

I'm not, however, a total Bush supporter, so on phatmass I am considered liberal.

I think there are many of us in this category...

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Jan 26 2006, 01:48 AM'] I see one other on this thread (aside from ironmonk) that professes to be conservative
[right][snapback]866258[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I see a difference between 'professes' and 'is'

There's plenty of conservatives. They just don't all feel the need to go running around in the streets yelling about it.

Well, that and the fact that a few in here label anyone who brings up logical criticisms as 'liberal'.