An Old School Catholic Message Board

THE NEW HUMANITY

Solve et Coagula

Solve et Coagula

"In our Brotherhood, we live the great Christian festivals of Christmas and Easter as simply as we live the other days: we pray, meditate and sing. And even if we give special thought to the birth, death or resurrection of Christ, we do nothing exceptional. If this leaves some people dissatisfied, they are free to go and celebrate these festivals in their churches or their temples. Everyone must decide what form to give to his religious feelings, and he must allow others to do the same. The fact that they have different beliefs and rituals must never be a reason for people to attack each other. It is unwise to destroy the lives of others in the name of such and such a religious founder. Rather than provoking endless disorder and strife, people must embrace one another, help one another and fraternize with one another. In doing so they will demonstrate that they are followers of the one true religion, the universal religion of light and love, whose model is the sun. "

Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov

please, i ask you, what is the point of this? do you have something you would like to discuss? i welcome you to phatmass, but engage us in conversation, not just dump stuff on us.

Solve et Coagula

Dear Lil Red

before we can start discussing, we need to know the viewing points of eachother... and then we have plenty of time to discuss the issues...

best wishes from Switzerland

lwwb
Roger

Solve et Coagula

« It is when one has no more love that laws and rules are needed; and even at this moment, laws and rules do not serve in much. As long as there is no love, there will be religions which will never be able to bring the human beings towards God. But when love will come, there will be no more religion. Religion will become internal and will show itself under shape of kindness, brilliance, sacrifice, sweetness and light. It is when love left the humanity that religion has come to compensate for it. But when love will come, religion will fade because it will have entered again the heart of the man. »

Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov

attention to phatmassers: this Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov has ties to the Great White Brotherhood, which distorts Christian/Catholic teachings. from wikipedia:

[quote]The Great White Brotherhood is the name given in metaphysical/occult circles to those adepts of wisdom who have finished their earthly pilgrimages (the cycles of reincarnation and karma) and, while ascending to a higher state of existence as masters of space, time and material existence, have assumed responsibility for the cosmic destiny of the human race, both individually and collectively. Most occult groups assign a high level of importance to the Brotherhood, but some make interaction with the Ascended Masters of the Brotherhood a major focus of their existence. Of these several, two stand out as most prominent: the "I Am" Activity, the original Ascended Masters group founded in the 1930s, and the Church Universal and Triumphant, founded in the 1960s. The two organizations, though frequently confused in the public media, were never connected and vary widely in their teachings.[/quote]

[quote name='dustthouart' date='Jan 18 2006, 06:30 PM']Where is this love supposed to come from?
[right][snapback]860428[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
The Aliens in the UFOs!

I do know that God is love. But what is the mechanism that you propose God is using to beam that love down to us and bring us to this status of no religion?

Solve et Coagula

God is using to beam that christed love THROUGH us and bring us to this status of no religion or Kingdom of God and His Righteousness... it will be goddess...

best wishes from Switzerland

lwwb
Roger

Solve et Coagula

The Second Advent of Christ

"The Living Christ is manifestation of God, manifestation of Love. There neither in the outer Cosmos, not in the inner mystic depth of the soul, a more comprehensive manifestation of Love, than the one that we personify in Christ. Christ with his coming to the earth wanted to visualize the Divine Love. He could not express it in word. Not only before Christ, but after Christ as well there was no person having greater Love than His. This is what Christ wanted – to express the Divine Love and to bring it to the earth. Christ imported Love into the world. Christ came to the Earth in order to bring Love. He is Love. 

By saying Christ, I understand a Being, which has overwhelming Love to humankind and wants to transfer to humanity what valuable the Being has in its Self. This is the purpose of Christ. 

As the energy of the Sun does not reach us directly, but passes through the etheric space, similarly Divine Love reaches people through Christ, Who appears to be a herald of Love. Christ can be partly likened to the beautiful and luminous image of the Sun.

He is the Great inspirator of all the revelations during all times! He is the invisible driving force of the entire spiritual Life of humankind. He endured profanations, blows, the cross, the nails, the spears. With the flame of Love he melted the arms of violence. And His attempt turned out a success. During His coming two thousand years ago Christ showed to us only the one side of His image. We see Christ in humiliation and grief, in suffering and trials. We see Him as a hero of redemption. People do not know yet Christ in His glory, in His Divine power and might. Mighty and powerful is Christ now.

In the past Christ’s hand was pierced with nails, but today nobody can pierce this hand with nails – they will instantly melt.

In the past Christ was crucified, but today there is no tree big enough where He can be crucified. Christ cannot be crucified once again.

This Christ is coming now to visit human minds and hearts. He will destroy all the prisons; will obliterate all the false teachings – all which destroys the human mind and heart, which instils confusion and lack of principles, which cripples human Life. Christ will visit every person. He is the Living Christ, Who imparts Life, Light and Freedom for all souls, Who inspires and generates Love to everything. When we say that Christ is coming now, some think that He will come from the outside. Christ won’t come from the outside. He will not appear either in human or in any other form whatsoever. When the rays of the Sun enter your home, does this mean that Sun has visited you? Remember that Christ is a manifestation of the Love of God. And He will come as an internal Light in the minds and hearts of the people. This Light will attract everybody around Christ as a great Centre. The opening of the human minds and hearts and the receiption of Christ from within - this will be the Second Advent of Christ on earth. He will preach above all the great science of Love and the methods how to apply it. He will preach the path of pupilship, brotherhood and service. Because this is what the law of evolution requires nowadays.

Prepare to meet Christ! Prepare so that everybody in one’s time can meet Christ. Put on your new clothes. For some Christ will come even today, for others – tomorrow, still for others – in years. You will see Him when you are prepared. Receive Christ in your hearts as a friend, and in your mind – as Teacher. Christ is now working.

The urge will gradually penetrate into human beings and will take over guidance during the further development of the humankind. We are now still in the beginning of all this.

In the future Christianity – and not the external, official Christianity, but the mystic esoteric Christianity – will become a world religion for the whole humankind. Christ will be placed in the centre of the New culture."

"Love as a great principle should be manifested in the human soul and only then can become one with Christ. One thing is required from all the people – to get in touch with Christ. Once you unite with Him, he will be with you till the end of times. He is a door leading human beings from the transient to the intransient, from the visible to the invisible, from hatred to Love. When you experience His Love, your earthly life will gain meaning. Your mind will enlighten, you will perceive the Light of the New life and will begin to understand. Only under such circumstances will you get to know the relation existing between Love and Life, between Wisdom and Light and between the Truth and Freedom. Until we, human beings, become one with Christ, i.e. until your thoughts, feelings and deeds become One with Him. The world will not be set right.

I am talking to you about the Living Christ, about that Christ, Who bears in His Self Life, Who nears the living Knowledge and Light, Who bears the Truth and Freedom. About that Christ, Who brings all the methods how to construct Intelligent Life. He is the Great Christ, Whois called the Head of the Great Universal Brotherhood. This Christ must be known by people today. It is Him, whom they have to see – to see Him and to know Him. Because many want to persuade us that without seeing Christ and without knowing Him internally, we can be true Christians. However, I argue that if one cannot see Christ, nothing can come out of such a person. If you are in harmony with Christ, your consciousness will wake up, you will see Him. Christ is coming to the world with His Intelligence and Love. Christ is already coming to the Earth to bring Divine Love for all the people. He will teach people to self-sacrifice and to Love. He brings Love, Wisdom, Knowledge, Freedom! The Light of Christ penetrates everywhere!"

Lecture by Peter Deunov "Beinsa Douno"
(Peter Deunov was the Master of Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov in Bulgaria)

[url="http://www.beinsadouno.org "]http://www.beinsadouno.org [/url]

Google'd this stuff for ya guys.

The guy hes quoting. [url="http://www.prosveta.ch/oma_bio3_gb.html"]Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov[/url]
The group this guy was a part of. [url="http://www.videlinata.ch/fbu3_gb_pres.html"]Universal White Brotherhood[/url]

I'd be interested to see of what faith, Solve et Coagula is?
As his name is taken from alchemy.
'Solve' meaning the breaking down of elements, and coagula meaning them coming together after breaking down.
Solve et Coagula is translated to english as simply: " Solution and Coagulation".

Yah, your either a member of an occult or you listen to Mudvayne.
:saint:

[i]edit: looks like you've been trolling the[/i] [url="http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=St.Gallen%2C+Switzerland+and+White+Brotherhood&btnG=Search&meta="]internet.[/url]

Edited by stef22

[quote]When we say that Christ is coming now, some think that He will come from the outside. Christ won’t come from the outside. He will not appear either in human or in any other form whatsoever. [/quote]
This is untrue. Christ still possesses his resurrected body, and when he returns, he will still have it.
[quote]This Light will attract everybody around Christ as a great Centre.[/quote]
Then why did Christ predict that the world would reject him? Why did it reject him when he came the first time?

I would really like to read YOUR words about this. Stop quoting people, please.

Let me ask you a question: are you willing to accept the possibility that there is only one truth, which is true for everyone?

[quote name='stef22' date='Jan 18 2006, 07:16 PM']Google'd this stuff for ya guys.

The guy hes quoting. [url="http://www.prosveta.ch/oma_bio3_gb.html"]Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov[/url]
The group this guy was a part of. [url="http://www.videlinata.ch/fbu3_gb_pres.html"]Universal White Brotherhood[/url]

I'd be interested to see of what faith, Solve et Coagula is?
As his name is taken from alchemy.
'Solve' meaning the breaking down of elements, and coagula meaning them coming together after breaking down.
Solve et Coagula is translated to english as simply: " Solution and Coagulation".

Yah, your either a member of an occult or you listen to Mudvayne.
:saint:

[i]edit: looks like you've been trolling the[/i] [url="http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=St.Gallen%2C+Switzerland+and+White+Brotherhood&btnG=Search&meta="]internet.[/url]
[right][snapback]860489[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

That was good work stef!

Christ loves His Church, giving Himself up for Her, even dying on the Cross for Her. I stay with what Christ died for thank you.

Edit to add that:

In Heaven when we worship God, the Church will do so in a liturgical manner (probably without guitars *cough Cam and Jamie cough*).

Edited by Theoketos