An Old School Catholic Message Board

Opus Dei

Myles Domini

[url="http://www.godspy.com/reviews/Opus-Dei-An-Interview-with-John-Allen-by-John-Romanowsky.cfm"]Opus Dei an interview with John Allen[/url]. A decent interview covering wider issues than just merely that of the Opus Dei myth.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest rejecterofmodernism

Dear Sir?

My name is David Hobson owner of the website OpusDeiAlert.com. You claim many errors in your posting. You claim that I know you and we "were" friends for years. I have never been friends with anyone who has been a member/cheerleader for the modernist charismatic sect Opus Dei.

You are a schismatic lost soul. Nonethelees I am praying that somehow you come out of the fog/darkness and enter the True Church. What an insult to call the debilitating rot of the N.O. the bride of Christ.

I will give you or any Opus Dei or Novus Ordo dupped person $5000 via paypal if you/they can show me how Rat-zinger NOT Ineligible to be a True Pope according to the infallible teaching of Cum ex Apostolatus Officio :

Pope Paul IV, *Cum Ex Apostolatus Officio, 1559 Ex Cathedra: "We enact, determine, decree and define:
that if ever at any time it shall appear that the... Roman Pontiff [Pope] prior to his promotion or his elevation as Cardinal or Roman Pontiff, has deviated from the Catholic Faith or fallen into some heresy: the promotion or elevation, even if it shall have been uncontested and by the unanimous assent of all the Cardinals, shall be null, void and worthless."

"Cardinal" Ratzinger a.k.a Anti-Pope Benedict XVI clearly falls under the Papal condemnation of Pope Paul IV's infallible teaching in Cum Ex Apostolatus Officio by his (Ratzinger's) publicly manifested heretical statements against Pope Pius IX's Syllabus of Errors, against the Dogma of the Immaculate Conception and because of many other notorious damnable heresies he has taught over the last 40 years and still teaches to this day!

Note: in your "intellectual honesty" and "love for the Church" you won't have the guts to admit you can't stand up to the challenge/offer I made.

Rejecter of Modernism and its Incarnate Counterfeit Church of Darkness,

David Hobson

Owner of the Website www.opusdeialert.com

and StGemma.com Web Productions

P.S. Again who are you you heretic?