An Old School Catholic Message Board

Catholicism Against Itself

2tim215

[quote]"And I say to you, Ask, and it shall be given you: seek, and you shall find: knock, and it shall be opened to you."

If he asks, and we do not answer (even if he is not going to listen to the answer we give), then neither should the Lord answer when we ask. We must be above reproach, all the more when we are being reproached.

Your Brother In Christ,

Jeff[/quote]

As long as there is some hope of him even reading your posts, then yes we should answer. There is a point (and I believe tim has reached it) that you NEED to ignore him, or you let him hijack the board.

He's only looking for an argument against someone weaker in their faith than he is in his, and won't find that here.

God Bless!

Chris

umm is anyone else having to use a code book to read tims messages??? I see the big words, like MURDERER and BUTCHER, but then there are random cites for I'm not sure what.

Ya'll are either too ignorant, afraid, brainwashed, or content in your convenient religion to READ the material I've given. I don't know what more I can say to a pack of Wolves! Will you READ the material or not? You don't Know YOUR own church or you would not be wondering about the language I use. Have you READ Foxes Book of Martyrs? Catholicism Against Itself? READ them and I'll get back to you in a couple of months. 2Tim215 P.S. There was a Whole List of TRUTHS on the catholic church that I gave earlier. WAKE UP!!

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jan 16 2006, 01:13 PM']if I went to a protestant board and just went around calling them idolatrous dogs and murdering butchers, whore and all that, I'd expect to be promptly banned. If you want to actually discuss issues I would suggest at least trying to be a bit civil and courteous.
[right][snapback]857774[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I told you before I am NOT protestant! That is a branch off your ununited church! Baptist Bible Believers have been around longer than all religions, that's why you try to kill us off! But, we get stronger and stronger CHECK YOUR HISTORY! By the way,[mod]we don't talk that way and toss out acusations around here[/mod] You People (and I use that word very LOOSELY) sicken me! 2tim215

Edited by homeschoolmom

[quote name='2tim215' date='Jan 16 2006, 05:01 PM']I told you before I  am NOT protestant!  That is a branch off your ununited church!  Baptist Bible Believers have been around longer than all religions, that's why you try to kill us off! But, we get stronger and stronger CHECK YOUR HISTORY!  By the way, [mod]edit[/mod]You People (and I use that word very LOOSELY) sicken me! 2tim215
[right][snapback]858075[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

protestants get so cranky

Have a drink

calm down

Edited by homeschoolmom

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Jan 16 2006, 06:03 PM']protestants get so cranky

Have a drink

calm down
[right][snapback]858076[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
He's a Baptist protestant. Most of them don't drink.

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jan 15 2006, 02:08 PM']:shock:

Gosh I'm good.. All along I suspected that your intention was to proselytize. I tried but you would not read the verses or the material I gave you.

Anyway, present an argument and let's have at it. :)

P.S. What other kind of replies would you have expected from such non-questions?  :idontknow:
[right][snapback]856727[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

[quote name='Sojourner' date='Jan 16 2006, 05:06 PM']He's a Baptist protestant. Most of them don't drink.
[right][snapback]858078[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Hence the crankiness

Unless of course you're underage. We don't advocate for that around here.

[quote name='2tim215' date='Jan 16 2006, 10:01 PM']I told you before I  am NOT protestant!  That is a branch off your ununited church!  Baptist Bible Believers have been around longer than all religions, that's why you try to kill us off! But, we get stronger and stronger CHECK YOUR HISTORY!  By the way, [mod]edit[/mod]You People (and I use that word very LOOSELY) sicken me! 2tim215
[/quote]

A personification of my earlier appraisal. Now Jeff do you see what was so evident from the start?

Edited by homeschoolmom

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Jan 16 2006, 06:08 PM']Hence the crankiness
Unless of course you're underage.  We don't advocate for that around here.
[right][snapback]858081[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Right on both counts.

[quote name='2tim215' date='Jan 16 2006, 04:01 PM']I told you before I  am NOT protestant!  That is a branch off your ununited church!  Baptist Bible Believers have been around longer than all religions, that's why you try to kill us off! But, we get stronger and stronger CHECK YOUR HISTORY!  By the way, [mod]edit[/mod]You People (and I use that word very LOOSELY) sicken me! 2tim215
[/quote]
Love your enemy? :unsure:

Edited by homeschoolmom

[quote name='2tim215' date='Jan 15 2006, 04:38 PM']You hit the nail on the head! But, you have it wrong, catholics are not educated in truth, just what you are ALLOWED to read, dictated from your papa. Can you send me a list of books ya'll are not allowed to read? You know like Foxes Book of Martyrs, etc. You know Martin Luther was a MAN that tried to get the church staightened out, a long with Huss, Savonarola, and many, many others that were butchard by your CHURCH and still it goes on today Spain, Ulstra, etc. Why the Sword when we have the book? (Psa.138:2) God came to earth 1st as a Lamb, He is coming back as a LION! Don"t ya'll owe it to your selves to seek the truth, God will give you the truth if You truely seek it, if not He will give you the lie you seek!  The Capitals are in the Holy Bible! (MYSTERY). 1-800-321-4587 to get the book. (Mars Hill Bookstore). If you are interested in truth seek out these books: Paul Blanshard; American Freedom and Catholic Power, 1958. William Forbush, ed.; Foxes Book of Martyrs, 1926.  Alexander Hislop; The Two Babylons, 1916. Avro Manhattan; Religious Terror in Ireland, 1971. The Vatican Billions,1983. The Vatican Imperialism in the Twentiwth Century, 1965. The Vatican Moscow Washington Alliance, 1972. Samuel Morland, The Churches of the Valley of the Piedmont, 1975. Paul Peterson, The Rise of the Roman Catholic Church, 1960. R.W. Thompson, Footprints of the Jeuits, 1894. and many more, Baron Porcelli, The Antichrist, 1920. James Gibbons, The Faith of our Fathers, 1917. Joseph McCabe, The Black International Series, 1942-1944. Joseph Zacchello, Secerts of Romanism,1948. August Hasler, How the Pope Became Infallible, 1981. Guenter Levy, The Catholic Church andNazi Germany, 1964. I PRAY for ya'll, as Iam Commanded to tell the TRUTH of God to ALL. I Shant want Blood of my Hands at The Judgment Seat of Christ! I Tim. 1:4; 4:7; 6:3-10,20-21; 1:9-11; II Tim. 2:9,15,16,25,26; 3:5,16; 4:1-6; 3:8-11. With Charity, 2itm215  P.S. that was Zech 10:2, My mistake
[right][snapback]856912[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
HERE'S THE LIST AGAIN! IF YOUR NOT AFRAID PAPA WILL STOP YOU ,READ THE MATERIAL. if you can't read have LD read it for you he's a scholar. Most of you DON'T read that's your Problem! Your the prostitute of your PIMP!

[quote name='2tim215' date='Jan 16 2006, 05:21 PM']HERE'S THE LIST AGAIN! IF YOUR NOT AFRAID PAPA WILL STOP YOU ,READ THE MATERIAL. if you can't read have LD read it for  you he's a scholar. Most of you DON'T read that's your Problem! Your the prostitute of your PIMP!
[right][snapback]858096[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Sooooo

You don't want to convert?

Is that what I'm understanding?

Because we have Turkey Bingo! Its a lot of fun!