An Old School Catholic Message Board

Catholicism Against Itself

2tim215

And 2tim, you sound about as smart as if you were to say "Buddhist's worship the Muslim God". You don't have a clue as to what Catholics believe and teach, and that doesn't help your position much. If you can't even get our beliefs right, you've got no room to say anything.

God is a Divider: II Tim. 2:15! HIS Bible is Divided, The KING JAMESav1611 is "The" Holy Bible for today until HE returns, in the Language of the Time, ENGLISH. The Old, and New Testaments, Dispensations, "The" Church (those in the Body of Christ after saved), The Jew, and The Gentile. You have to RIGHTLY DIVIDE THE WORD OF TRUTH! You find WHO is talking, WHERE is it, WHEN is it, and to WHOM He is talking to. You will never get the Holy Bible RIGHT untill you understand The Book of REVELATION Rev. 11: opens up the Old Testament and the Old Testament opens up the New, You catholics get mixed up taking the Jew for YOURSELVES, YOU are NOT Jews! And their part of the Bible is not for YOU!, As it is NOT for ME. As you Say LD explained it well!, he had all of it out of Context, a Text is a Pretext, without a CONTEXT! Rom. 1:16, If you are not Jew then you are Greek, If you are in the Body Of Christ (Which catholics are NOT!) You are the CHURCH! Rom. 14:12; Acts 4:12; 10:30-31; 16 :30 Col. 1:14; Lam. 3:22-23; Rev. 3:20; I Tim. 2:5-6, (and that takes care of Mary!) Ex. 20:3; Isa. 26:3; Heb. 2:3; 10:31; Eph. 2:8-9; Gal. 2:16; 6:7; Jn. 3:3; 3:16; 3:18; 3:36; 10:28-29; I Tim. 3:16; II Tim. 2:19; I Cor. 1:18; II Cor. 5:17; Jas. 1:22; 4:4; Psa. 27:1; 12:6-7; 34:19; I Pet. 1:18-9. Any Verse in the Bible Can be taken: Doctrinally- this is the 1st way to take it to see if YOU are the one being told something II Tim. 3:16; Historically- When and Where; and Spiritually- to see if YOU are the ONE God is speaking to! NOW get yourself a REAL HOLY BIBLE KJav1611 and READ IT AGAIN! ANY SCRIPTURE ANYWHERE THAT DOESN'T LINE UP WITH THE PAULINE EPISTLES IS NOT FOR US! ( The New Testament Church)!!!!! You cannot understand the Bible any other Way! II Pet 1:20-21; II Pet. 2:

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][SIZE=1][quote name='Brother Adam' date='Jan 16 2006, 10:55 AM']And 2tim, you sound about as smart as if you were to say "Buddhist's worship the Muslim God". You don't have a clue as to what Catholics believe and teach, and that doesn't help your position much. If you can't even get our beliefs right, you've got no room to say anything.
[right][snapback]857597[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
You'll believe anything that [mod]sorry, no calling the Holy Father that on my watch. ~az[/mod] POPE tells you! Your Religion is a conglomeration of all PAGAN Beliefs! YOU don't Know what your talking about! Statues, Candles, Relics, Marys MILK!, OH come on now! Give me a break! You Ignorant PROSTITUTS

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Jan 16 2006, 10:53 AM']Yes, we gathered as much. Unfortunately you are so afraid of the truth the Bible speaks (compared to your own private interpretation) that you are totally unwilling to discuss, calmly and intelligantly the Christian faith. And you are quite unaware of the history of your own Church. I converted to Catholicism from the Baptist Church. You come from a Protestant background. Your founder (unlike our founder, Jesus Christ) is Ulrich Zwingli a Protestant Reformer. You should know the history of your own sect.

I'm sorry you feel the need to lie about what Catholics believe. That doesn't say much at all for your position. You can't even address the questions and claims we bring up. We are Catholics after all, we know what we believe.

but go on your merry way. You aren't going to effect anyone here. We will just shake our head that here has come and gone another anti-Catholic zealot completely incapable of having a conversation and discussing the beliefs that we each hold to. Just becuase you study one faith doesn't mean you are going to convert to it. You can study Mormonism without becoming Mormon. In fact, you can even read what Mormons believe from the mormon sect and ask them questions. You can do all that, remain intellectually honest, and not become Mormon. But you can't do that with Catholicism can you? Becuase you are afraid of finding out that the Bible doesn't say what you try to force it to say. You are afraid of the truth?

Perhaps I'm being too harsh, but I'm offering you a challenge to better yourself, be intellectually honest, and grow as a person, Catholic or not.
[right][snapback]857593[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

[quote name='2tim215' date='Jan 16 2006, 10:29 AM'][SIZE=1][SIZE=1][SIZE=1]
You'll believe anything that PIMP POPE tells you! Your Religion is a conglomeration of all PAGAN Beliefs! YOU don't Know what your talking about! Statues, Candles, Relics, Marys MILK!, OH come on now! Give me a break!  You Ignorant PROSTITUTS
[right][snapback]857654[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Pimp pope? :mellow:

Also please explain to me the phrase "Marys MILK," the meaning is lost on me.

If you would actually like to discuss these topics instead of simply making accusations please let us know. LD responded to your criticism of "call no man father" and you have yet to respond other than saying he has no context.

You have a Different bible than "The" Holy Bible KJav1611 we'll never be on the same page! If there is ONE THING man learns from HISTORY, It is that Man does not learn from History! I've Studied Yours! You are KILLERS, MURDERERS, and Butcher all who come against you! I'm ready for Ya! I have a SWORD! the KJav1611 BUT YOU will NOT READ it and will not take any advice from it! Your conscience is seard!

[quote name='2tim215' date='Jan 16 2006, 11:40 AM']You have a Different bible than "The" Holy Bible KJav1611 we'll never be on the same page! If there is ONE THING man learns from HISTORY, It is that Man does not learn from History! I've Studied Yours! You are KILLERS, MURDERERS, and Butcher all who come against you! I'm ready  for Ya! I have a SWORD! the KJav1611 BUT YOU will NOT READ it and will not take any advice from it! Your conscience is seard!
[right][snapback]857671[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I think someone needs a hug! :rolleyes:

[quote name='2tim215' date='Jan 16 2006, 10:40 AM']You have a Different bible than "The" Holy Bible KJav1611 we'll never be on the same page! If there is ONE THING man learns from HISTORY, It is that Man does not learn from History! I've Studied Yours! You are KILLERS, MURDERERS, and Butcher all who come against you! I'm ready  for Ya! I have a SWORD! the KJav1611 BUT YOU will NOT READ it and will not take any advice from it! Your conscience is seard!
[right][snapback]857671[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
So a discussion on the KJV is it?

1337 k4th0l1x0r

[quote name='2tim215' date='Jan 16 2006, 08:52 AM']:P:  John 10:27-30  And by the way I am NOT a protestant, I am a BAPTIST! BIBLE BELIEVING, SAVED, BORN AGAIN, CHILD OF GOD! Protestants are a branch of your ununited  Failing church.  May God lead you to the TRUTH, I have no more time for you, you have made your chose!  Titus 3:4-11  Enough said!  Oh! by the way It Is IDOL SHEPHERD YOUR pastor!  Zech. 10:2; 11:17
[right][snapback]857479[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I'm offering even money odds that the 'Trail of Blood' gets cited in this thread. I'm also offering odds for:

1:10 odds that 2tim215 gets outright banned
1:6 odds that 2tim215 gets moved into the non-Catholic group
5:1 odds that an actual debate starts
10:1 odds that 2tim215 can make it through a post without capitalizing an entire word (other than A or I)
1000:1 odds that 2tim215 masters the use of paragraphs by the end of the thread

Oh wait, this would be gambling meaning I'm going to hell.

Guest JeffCR07

2tim, I'd like to ask you again if you could reply to both L_D and my responses to your question on "call no man father" - we put some thought into our posts, and are not dismissing you outright. I would be very happy if you didn't do the same. Please.

[quote name='JeffCR07' date='Jan 16 2006, 05:27 PM']2tim, I'd like to ask you again if you could reply to both L_D and my responses to your question on "call no man father" - we put some thought into our posts, and are not dismissing you outright. I would be very happy if you didn't do the same. Please.
[right][snapback]857732[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

It is useless to talk to someone who will not listen which is why I didnt bother to even debate 'Tim'. He's not here to debate or even proselytise he's here to secure himself in his faith because he's afraid that the Catholics might be right. Like an animal in a corner he's lashing out because he feels the truth. He's come here to make himself feel good about himself by bashing Catholics and reeling off a list of accusations so that he can retire having felt 'justified'. Its the equivalent of Pilate's question to Christ where he says 'What is truth' and goes away before Jesus can answer. 'Tim's' not looking for answers. Better to speak to God about him than to speak to him of God.

Edited by Myles

Guest JeffCR07

"And I say to you, Ask, and it shall be given you: seek, and you shall find: knock, and it shall be opened to you."

If he asks, and we do not answer (even if he is not going to listen to the answer we give), then neither should the Lord answer when we ask. We must be above reproach, all the more when we are being reproached.

Your Brother In Christ,

Jeff

EcceNovaFacioOmni

[quote name='2tim215' date='Jan 16 2006, 11:15 AM']God is a Divider:  II Tim. 2:15!    HIS Bible is Divided, The KING JAMESav1611 is "The" Holy Bible for today  until HE returns, in the Language of the Time, ENGLISH.  The Old, and New Testaments, Dispensations, "The" Church  (those in the Body of Christ after saved), The Jew, and The Gentile. You have to RIGHTLY DIVIDE THE WORD OF TRUTH!  You find WHO is talking, WHERE is it, WHEN is it, and to WHOM He is talking to. You will never get the Holy Bible RIGHT untill you understand The Book of REVELATION Rev. 11: opens up the Old Testament and the Old Testament opens up the New, You catholics get mixed up taking the Jew for YOURSELVES, YOU are NOT Jews! And their part of the Bible is not for YOU!, As it is NOT for ME.  As you Say LD explained it well!, he had all of it out  of Context, a Text is a Pretext, without a CONTEXT!  Rom. 1:16, If you are not Jew then you are Greek, If you are in the Body Of Christ (Which catholics are NOT!) You are the CHURCH! Rom. 14:12;  Acts 4:12; 10:30-31; 16 :30 Col. 1:14; Lam. 3:22-23; Rev. 3:20; I Tim. 2:5-6, (and that takes care of Mary!) Ex. 20:3; Isa. 26:3; Heb. 2:3; 10:31; Eph. 2:8-9; Gal. 2:16; 6:7; Jn. 3:3; 3:16; 3:18; 3:36; 10:28-29; I Tim. 3:16; II Tim. 2:19; I Cor. 1:18; II Cor. 5:17; Jas. 1:22; 4:4; Psa. 27:1; 12:6-7; 34:19; I Pet. 1:18-9.  Any Verse in the Bible Can be taken: Doctrinally- this is the 1st way to take it to see if YOU are the one being told something II Tim. 3:16;  Historically- When and Where; and Spiritually- to see if YOU are the ONE God is speaking to! NOW get yourself a REAL HOLY BIBLE KJav1611 and READ IT AGAIN!  ANY SCRIPTURE ANYWHERE THAT DOESN'T LINE UP WITH THE PAULINE EPISTLES IS NOT FOR US! ( The New Testament Church)!!!!! You cannot understand the Bible any other Way! II Pet 1:20-21; II Pet. 2:
[right][snapback]857643[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
You still never told us where you think the Bible came from.

And the "murders," "prostitutes," and calling the Pope a "pimp" is completely absurd.

Edited by thedude

Laudate_Dominum

if I went to a protestant board and just went around calling them idolatrous dogs and murdering butchers, whore and all that, I'd expect to be promptly banned. If you want to actually discuss issues I would suggest at least trying to be a bit civil and courteous.

Tim is clearly blind and can't see the truth. I will pray that the Holy Spirit will open his eyes and still his heart.