An Old School Catholic Message Board

To Brendan ONLY please...

Ora et Labora

Ora et Labora

Hello:

You probably know me from my posts on the boards every once in a while. And you probably also know me as one of who haven’t agreed with you in the past.

I am a little confused by your arguments and I just wanted to straighten a few things out if you don’t mind. :)

You don’t know a lot about me but I know a lot about you. I have met Shernel in person and she spoke very highly of you. I also know about your uncle and you became a Dominican? Is that right?

I am just confused on how you stand with SSPX. Do you think they are a good organization? I am not trying to be rude I just want to know where you stand is all. Thanks.

Kristina

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

you said Brendan only and i don't want to entrude but.........

Brendan has recently posted that he is no longer "with" the SSPX and thinks they are in schism.

God the Father

SSPX is just secret off-shoot of the Bloods in Los Angeles. Evidence shows SSPX was created to portray a kinder, gentler version of the Bloods to expand their influence. When people were roped into SSPX, they would be introduced to the Bloods and their involvement in gang activity would steadily increase until they're brainwashed into loyalty. I know a guy who made a website about it but I'm not allowed to generate traffic for it. Too much traffic would lead to the leak, and this guy would be in some serious trouble. Just take my word for it.

Ora et Labora

I do take your word. Like I said, I know people who were already "brainwashed." People who I wouldnt expect to have that done to them.

Its pretty sad.

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

[quote name='God the Father' date='Jan 7 2006, 09:58 AM']SSPX is just  secret off-shoot of the Bloods in Los Angeles. Evidence shows SSPX was created to portray a kinder, gentler version of the Bloods to expand their influence. When people were roped into SSPX, they would be introduced to the Bloods and their involvement in gang activity would steadily increase until they're brainwashed into loyalty. I know a guy who made a website about it but I'm not allowed to generate traffic for it. Too much traffic would lead to the leak, and this guy would be in some serious trouble. Just take my word for it.
[right][snapback]848656[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

that is the stupidest thing i have ever heard. Slander is a mortal sin you know.

God the Father

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Jan 7 2006, 10:51 AM']that is the stupidest thing i have ever heard. Slander is a mortal sin you know.
[right][snapback]848689[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Oh, but slander is spoken. The sin I'm guilty of is libel. I'm liable for libel.

Credit to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, specifically Carlton.

Ora et Labora

[quote name='God the Father' date='Jan 7 2006, 02:31 PM']Oh, but slander is spoken. The sin I'm guilty of is libel. I'm liable for libel.

Credit to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, specifically Carlton.
[right][snapback]848971[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:lol:

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Ora et Labora' date='Jan 6 2006, 09:03 PM']Hello:

You probably know me from my posts on the boards every once in a while. And you probably also know me as one of who haven’t agreed with you in the past.

I am a little confused by your arguments and I just wanted to straighten a few things out if you don’t mind.  :)

You don’t know a lot about me but I know a lot about you. I have met Shernel in person and she spoke very highly of you. I also know about your uncle and you became a Dominican? Is that right?

I am just confused on how you stand with SSPX. Do you think they are a good organization? I am not trying to be rude I just want to know where you stand is all. Thanks.

Kristina
[right][snapback]848369[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

- I just saw this...

I like the SSPX- I donate to them, if they need any work done for the local Church I'll help out, serve Mass, etc. I think they're a very good society.

I haven't become a Dominican? Not yet, anyway...

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Feb 18 2006, 10:01 AM']Why would you support the SSPX [i]and [/i] want to become a priest?/?
[right][snapback]891084[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Correct me if I'm wrong but two of the main reasons the SSPX was founded was the traditional formation of priests, and the continuation of the traditional- true- priesthood, i.e. offering the propitiatory Sacrifice of the Mass (Calvary), absolving sinners, preaching and teaching Catholic doctrine, etc.

God-willing I'll be a traditional priest some day either in and with the SSPX or supporting the SSPX.