An Old School Catholic Message Board

Bastard Child

catholicinsd

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

listen here: someday i will join the knights and ride my horse in church after my Latin mass with no penalty of sin. and then i will de-bastardize anyone who wants to enter Opus Dei.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Jan 3 2006, 04:50 PM'][img]http://www.ahajokes.com/cartoon/sharp_edges.jpg[/img]
[right][snapback]844803[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll:

catholicinsd

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Jan 3 2006, 04:51 PM']listen here: someday i will join the knights and ride my horse in church after my Latin mass with no penalty of sin. and then i will de-bastardize anyone who wants to enter Opus Dei.
[right][snapback]844804[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Thanks but knowing that I don't wanna join Opud Dei unless they changed that stupid rule. It'll be their lose, not this proud bastard's.

Fides_et_Ratio

Being illegitimate is not something to be proud of. It's something to be grateful of grace for.

This thread is entirely inappropriate and I wish everyone would just let it drop!

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

[quote name='Socrates' date='Jan 3 2006, 06:58 PM']I love all you crazy bastards on phatmass, but to call Jesus Christ a bastard is blasphemy.

You bastards!
[right][snapback]844892[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:lol:

my setemintes exactly!