An Old School Catholic Message Board

Bastard Child

catholicinsd

I wonder if catholicinsd knows the reasoning behind not allowing illegitimate offspring to join? If he doesn't, I would suggest that he do some study on why.

I will not comment on it as I don't think that I will be taken seriously or what I will post will be read in the proper light.

Please close this thread.

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Jan 3 2006, 08:13 PM']could you please cam it would be very helpful for all of us.
[right][snapback]844912[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Sorry, I will not. I am not going to start a debate on this. If you'd like to know, do the searching for yourself. Again, sorry.

[quote name='Cam42' date='Jan 4 2006, 02:08 AM']So, let's stop with the attacks on Opus Dei.
[right][snapback]844905[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
In my case was people of opus dei that attack myself.
Only I was myself of opus dei.

Were other times, it is not possible to be judged from a present perspective, in several congregations was equal. But while all has evolved o.d. follows equal.

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

from what i understand was that Bastards could not become priests because the church did not want people to call their priests bastards and insult them.

catholicinsd

[quote name='Cam42' date='Jan 3 2006, 07:12 PM']I wonder if catholicinsd knows the reasoning behind not allowing illegitimate offspring to join?  If he doesn't, I would suggest that he do some study on why.

I will not comment on it as I don't think that I will be taken seriously or what I will post will be read in the proper light.

Please close this thread.
[right][snapback]844908[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I can only imagine a crazy person decided on that rule. Does Opus Dei claim to be pro-life?

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

[quote name='catholicinsd' date='Jan 3 2006, 07:42 PM']I can only imagine a crazy person decided on that rule. Does Opus Dei claim to be pro-life?
[right][snapback]844935[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

cam would like you to stop insulting Opus dei as he is a member of the organization.

And i believe that yes they are pro-life. ;)

the argument you make is not logical. just because they reject bastards from their ranks would not make them pro-abortion.

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Jan 4 2006, 02:48 AM']cam would like you to stop insulting Opus dei as he is a member of the organization.

And i believe that yes they are pro-life.  ;)

the argument you make is not logical. just because they reject bastards from their ranks would not make them pro-abortion.
[right][snapback]844941[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
It is completely certain.