The Raelian Movement

Raelian1

[quote name='Akalyte' date='Dec 24 2005, 07:14 AM']ok so what about:

Miracles
Eucharistic miracles
miraculous cures
apparitions
etc..?

I suppose they are all lies huh? all though many miracles and apparitions have been witnessed by thousands of people at a time.
[right][snapback]835340[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

easy...space ships and aliens

haha EENS I like the picture you posted because this Rael guy lives in UFO land!

they also believe in human cloning, and those who say it is wrong or that it is unethical are "prisoners" of a different time frame. They believe It's not about killing, but about life.

Is it just me or does this man need to look more into human cloning and not just the possibility of "living longer, having a twin, or finding medicine"?

There are too many holes in this way of thinking. And I have to question the validity of their "successful" human cloning of 15 people. It's in the video for students. How convienent that nothing was said about it in his book because "it is so recent, it only happened 2 weeks ago."

<_<

Why doesn't he answer the question that Dr. Phil gave him? Many people ask that about the Pope. We can honestly trace back to St. Peter who was given the authority by Jesus Christ.

It's an honest question and I wonder how he answers teenagers. :idontknow:

PadreSantiago

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Dec 24 2005, 09:09 AM'][img]http://www.drphil.com/assets/6/6b9a27b573aed3cf23ad403eba269ae6.jpg[/img]http://www.drphil.com/assets/6/6b9a27b573aed3cf23ad403eba269ae6.jpg
[right][snapback]835336[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

is that the whole of the interview? If not I'd like to know where you got that transcript or the video, i'd like to watch it. I have no respect for either of these people

Edited by PadreSantiago

photosynthesis

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Dec 24 2005, 10:09 AM'][img]http://www.drphil.com/assets/6/6b9a27b573aed3cf23ad403eba269ae6.jpg[/img]http://www.drphil.com/assets/6/6b9a27b573aed3cf23ad403eba269ae6.jpg
[right][snapback]835336[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
hahahaha... Dr. Phil is so full of doggiedoo but this was a funny episode

[quote name='PadreSantiago' date='Dec 27 2005, 02:04 AM']is that the whole of the interview?  If not I'd like to know where you got that transcript or the video, i'd like to watch it.  I have no respect for either of these people
[right][snapback]836715[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
it sounds a lot like what I remembered of the episode... and I agree, both are sick in the head.

God's Errand Girl

[quote name='Raelian1' date='Dec 23 2005, 10:56 AM']As far as I know, the Raelian Movement is the only religion that demystifies everything around us. Everything has a rational explanation. For those who never heard of the Raelian Movement here's a brief explanation: All life was created by scientists from another planet, including us. The universe in infinite in time and space. Rael, the last prophet, was given the resposibility by the Elohim (term used by Raelians for those scientists from another planet) to spread the final message to all humanity.
[right][snapback]834594[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

The first five words of your post I believe say a lot about where you truly stand in your Raelian beliefs.

Those words seem to open up the possibility that you recognize that there could be something that you aren't aware of that might cause you to consider other belief systems.

Am I accurate?

[quote name='Raelian1' date='Dec 23 2005, 09:56 AM']As far as I know, the Raelian Movement is the only religion that demystifies everything around us. Everything has a rational explanation. For those who never heard of the Raelian Movement here's a brief explanation: All life was created by scientists from another planet, including us. The universe in infinite in time and space. Rael, the last prophet, was given the resposibility by the Elohim (term used by Raelians for those scientists from another planet) to spread the final message to all humanity.
[right][snapback]834594[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Riiiiiiight. You're barking up the wrong phorum.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Socrates' date='Dec 23 2005, 10:01 PM']"I think I'm a clone now.
Always seems to be another me around.
I  think I'm a clone now.
I can be at home and be out of town!"

~ "Weird Al" Yankovich
[right][snapback]835177[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll:
I love weird al...

I'd like to know where the baby the Raelians supposedly cloned is. I seem to remember something about that on Dateline NBC awhile back. [quote name='toledo_jesus' date='Dec 27 2005, 08:40 PM']Riiiiiiight.  You're barking up the wrong phorum.
[right][snapback]837239[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I think we have to remeber that the Rael is the same quack job who went on Dr. Phil claiming that he, himself is the legitmate pope and do not listen to the Catholic pope. He got upset when Dr. Phil shot him down and instead of defending his stance he simply discontinued his telelink with the Dr Phil show.

It was helarious!

Leave it to some crazy French Canadian to come up with this!...I still like to tease my girl friend (as she is French).

Edited by Church Punk

[quote name='Socrates' date='Dec 23 2005, 10:01 PM']"I think I'm a clone now.
Always seems to be another me around.
I  think I'm a clone now.
I can be at home and be out of town!"

~ "Weird Al" Yankovich
[right][snapback]835177[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

"Send in the clones...."

-Danilo Odell, "Up the Long Ladder", Star Trek:TNG (season 2)

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Church Punk' date='Dec 28 2005, 01:41 PM']I think we have to remeber that the Rael is the same quack job who went on Dr. Phil claiming that he, himself is the legitmate pope and do not listen to the Catholic pope. He got upset when Dr. Phil shot him down and instead of defending his stance he simply discontinued his telelink with the Dr Phil show.

[right][snapback]837932[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

How did I miss that one?? :tvhappy: