Cardinal Ratzinger

qfnol31

[quote name='philothea' date='Dec 16 2005, 07:53 PM']:lol_roll:

:yes:

I just feel sorry for the newbie.  :ohno:
[right][snapback]828690[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I'm just glad someone got my joke. :P:

[quote name='Azriel' date='Dec 16 2005, 07:50 PM']Does any one else see this going downhill REALLY REALLY fast.  I mean faster than Clark Griswald on a metallic saucer sled.
[right][snapback]828687[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Yes. :blush:

It was because when I brought it up in another thread I was told they didn't wanna discuss it anymore...and I honestly found it an inconsistency. :idontknow:

[quote name='qfnol31' date='Dec 16 2005, 11:00 PM']Can anyone answer the question, though?
[right][snapback]828737[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

No, it can't be answered until the premise is stated properly. You have yet to ammend the premise so that it is a question that CAN be answered.

Even then, once you do ammend your premise, hot stuff answered the question on the other thread.

What's unanswerable about it?

Why is that paragraph not Magisterial?

[quote]Even then, once you do ammend your premise, hot stuff answered the question on the other thread.[/quote]

I don't find that answer satisfactory.

[quote name='qfnol31' date='Dec 17 2005, 12:20 AM']What's unanswerable about it?

I don't find that answer satisfactory.
[right][snapback]828779[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

You study philosophy. When the premise is flawed, the answer will not be valid and the answer will not be sound.

I'm sorry that you don't find the answer satisfactory, but it is the truth.

As I have said, I am not going to rehash this issue for a third time. You continually take it out of context and you continually misinterpret the view of Pope Benedict XVI.

I have shown how. If you don't like it, that is fine, but just because you don't like it doesn't invalidate it.

Your faulty premise does that all on its own.

[quote name='qfnol31' date='Dec 17 2005, 01:06 AM']You're arguing something entirely different than hot stuff, methinks. 
[right][snapback]828814[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I doubt it.

Oh well.

By the way, you don't have to get involved in this discussion if you don't want. That's why it's in a different thread. ;)

[quote name='qfnol31' date='Dec 17 2005, 01:16 AM']Oh well.

By the way, you don't have to get involved in this discussion if you don't want.  That's why it's in a different thread. 
[right][snapback]828822[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Riiiiiiigggghhhhtttt......we all know who this thread was aimed at. And it wasn't hot stuff.

[quote name='qfnol31' date='Dec 17 2005, 01:22 AM']Actually, it was.  It is best not to assume things like that.
[right][snapback]828830[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Sure. You got it, champ.

[quote name='qfnol31' date='Dec 17 2005, 12:06 AM']You're arguing something entirely different than hot stuff, methinks.  ;)
[right][snapback]828814[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

nope Camster and I are on the same page

why interpretation? I dont want to sound mean but that reminds me of protestantism. too much interpretation, not enough of just plain ol' undestanding.