An Old School Catholic Message Board

shutdown planned parenthood..

MC Just

i see...

hmmm. people must be taught to understand this. but how?

does anyone else feel that as each day goes by more and more people decide not to care anymore and just think "whatever, sex feels good. whats the prob"

[quote name='Sirklawd' date='Dec 15 2005, 03:30 PM']i see...

hmmm. people must be taught to understand this. but how?

does anyone else feel that as each day goes by more and more people decide not to care anymore and just think "whatever, sex feels good. whats the prob"
[right][snapback]827223[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

society in general doesn't care much these days besides convenience and getting as much with as little work as possible. Sex is just one thing in it. the PROBLEM IS LACK OF EDUCATION (and people wanting to find out truth for themselves outside of what they are fed)

Edited by zealousrap

[quote name='zealousrap' date='Dec 15 2005, 06:17 PM']society in general doesn't care much these days besides convenience and getting as much with as little work as possible. Sex is just one thing in it. the PROBLEM IS LACK OF EDUCATION (and people wanting to find out truth for themselves outside of what they are fed)
[right][snapback]827425[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

lack of education is an understatement

i know people who think they know everything yet havent done a second of a studying.lol

theculturewarrior

When the Ayatollah Khomeini (sp?) seized power in Iran, the first place the insurgents bombed was the Planned Parenthood Office (probably in Tehran but I don't know). There are a lot of misconceptions about Americans in some cultures but part of what Muslim radicals see as "the great Satan" might be things like Planned Parenthood! :)

I would say a lot of the problem IS the education system in it self. They always have these people from planned parenthood, and other groups pumping their propogranda in the schools, college and universities. Teaching people that its ok to have sex as long as you are careful.

I remember in College we had Sue Johannson speak to a very large group. For those of you in Canada I am sure you know her. She was quite funny, but man some of the concepts she presented as truth was completely out there!

She speaked like there was no connection between love and sex. It was just something we should do to get off.

It was quite disturbing seeing a 70 year old lady speak like that!