An Old School Catholic Message Board

An Open Letter To The Moderator

John Lowell

[quote name='toledo_jesus' date='Nov 28 2005, 10:52 PM']Now, we drop the subject. :annoyed:
[right][snapback]803239[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
As usual...people can't just drop something that's going nowhere.

Does everyone feel better? John Lowell's left the site. I think that's a record for chasing someone off.

[quote name='toledo_jesus' date='Nov 30 2005, 01:08 PM']Does everyone feel better?  John Lowell's left the site.  I think that's a record for chasing someone off.
[right][snapback]805483[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I know I do. I was fearing prison time.

[quote name='T-Bone' date='Nov 30 2005, 04:42 PM']You need not fear geese.  Zombie geese on the other hand...
[right][snapback]805860[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
geese can't be zombies. zombies crave human flesh, and so don't attack animals. :rolleyes:

[quote name='toledo_jesus' date='Nov 30 2005, 07:09 PM']geese can't be zombies.  zombies crave human flesh, and so don't attack animals.  :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]806126[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Unless someone accidentally embalms a goose with worcestershire sauce...

(I should probably hope no one here gets that reference.)

since you brought it up, Wikipedia suggests you may watch South Park

or perhaps you're analogizing to hangover remedies?

I don't watch television at all!! :D:

(But I used to. Yes, it's from South Park. And BTW, worcestershire sauce tech support says that all you have to do is kill the original zombie, and all the rest will go back to normal. Whatever you do, don't go on some kind of chainsaw massacre zombie-killing spree.)

Edited by philothea

Phatmass is always a place of learning . . . how will we distinguish the "source" zombie and avoid the chainsaw reaction . . . will it be the one with the subtle odor of Worcestershire beneath the overarching smell of decay? and who volunteers to get close enough to detect the "eau de worcestershire" and is quick and nimble enough to test more than candidate?

[quote name='journeyman' date='Nov 30 2005, 09:31 PM']Phatmass is always a place of learning . . . how will we distinguish the "source" zombie and avoid the chainsaw reaction . . . will it be the one with the subtle odor of Worcestershire beneath the overarching smell of decay?  and who volunteers to get close enough to detect the "eau de worcestershire" and is quick and nimble enough to test more than candidate?
[right][snapback]806320[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Because you know who was already dead and being embalmed! (Kenny, obviously. It's always Kenny.)

And the original topic was dumb anyway.

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Nov 30 2005, 10:54 PM']Didn't anyone like my "horse head in bed" picture?

:blink:
[right][snapback]806482[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I thought it was funny! :lol_roll:

That'll be Dust after John Lowell has pursued his "far more promising avenues."