An Old School Catholic Message Board

Baptism

Ora et Labora

Ora et Labora

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Dec 1 2005, 08:50 PM']There are books that get into that. That's actually why I prefer the Tridentine Mass, its more rich Biblically speaking. I wonder what Hahn thinks of it.
[right][snapback]807690[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Doesnt Hann have some new fangled idea...he descovered something or somethen' like that?? He did [i]something[/i] that was questionable.

But I did read Rome Sweet Home. He had an interesting life, but with many graces. Good book. :)

~Kristina

[quote name='rkwright' date='Dec 1 2005, 09:46 PM']This is a little off topic, but I had one other real quick question... during this CD (his conversion talk) he says that at the first time at his mass he wanted to stand up and explain all the prayers we use and where they come from in the Bible.  Obviously during consecration it comes from the last supper, and the our father, but what about all the other prayers? anyone know off the top of their head where they are in the Bible? just curious...
[right][snapback]807682[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

There is a online resource that links up scripture with each part of the mass. Not sure where it is and i'm on a school computer that won't let me copy and paste.

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Nov 30 2005, 12:32 PM']SOME Protestants... others baptize infants...
[right][snapback]805407[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

don't worry hsmom, we''ve already covered this....

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Dec 5 2005, 05:58 AM']i know this is off-topic (sorry), but why is Hahn considered a fundamentalist by protestant theologians?
[right][snapback]811567[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I answered this question on page 2 ;)

[quote name='Revprodeji' date='Dec 5 2005, 01:19 AM']hahn is considered fundi in the protestnat world, sad really we could use someone educated in both churches
[right][snapback]811298[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Hahn, a Fundie, please. May be he was an Evangelical, but as a Presbyterian I would never have consider him a Fundamentalist, they're pedobaptistic!

Edited by tomasio127