An Old School Catholic Message Board

50 babies born alive after abortion

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Socrates']But you've pretty much gotten to the heart of the reality of abortion. It's really no different than infanticide.[/quote]

Yea I know...

[quote name='DAF' date='Nov 29 2005, 07:34 PM']Forgive me if this is a bit vulgar to ask, but what do they do with the bodies of the babies after they've been "delivered"? They can't just wrap it in a towel and throw it in the dumpster out back...can/do they?
[right][snapback]804467[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Their bodies usually end up in the medical waste trash to be incinerated. I've also heard reports of fetuses being found in the regular trash dumpster. I'm not sure if it was an accidental mix up or a routine violation.

[quote name='DAF' date='Nov 29 2005, 06:34 PM']Forgive me if this is a bit vulgar to ask, but what do they do with the bodies of the babies after they've been "delivered"? They can't just wrap it in a towel and throw it in the dumpster out back...can/do they?
[right][snapback]804467[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

[quote name='Dreamweaver' date='Nov 29 2005, 06:56 PM']Their bodies usually end up in the medical waste trash to be incinerated. I've also heard reports of fetuses being found in the regular trash dumpster. I'm not sure if it was an accidental mix up or a routine violation.
[right][snapback]804494[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Not trying to be uncharitable, but these are people who do not view these babies as human. Most afford less respect to them than to an animal. I wouldn't be suprised if it was a routine violation at some abortion mills.

youd think photos of fetus's in dumpsters would be enough to end this "debate" right now.

people see piles of Jewish bodies post-holocaust and gasp, but when they see dead fetus's they dont even care.

/shing.