An Old School Catholic Message Board

MARY-IS-GOD CATHOLIC MOVEMENT

Fidei Defensor

EncounterWithGod

they are an odd group indeed, keep praying for them!

Lord have mercy
christ have mercy
Lord have mercy

Our father, who art in heaven; hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil. Amen

• 2 weeks later...
Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='jcs' date='Nov 27 2005, 08:10 AM']I reiterate that we are...probably more Catholic than most Catholics.
[right][snapback]801502[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

And therein lies the proof against you.

You're either Catholic or you're not. If you're more Catholic than other Catholics, then they simply aren't Catholics and you are. However, you are the one in opposition to Rome. Therefore, you are the non-Catholic. Therefore, it is we who are faithful Catholics and "more Catholic" (what a ridiculous term!) than you, who are by definition "non-Catholic."

The Catholic Church is not comprised of various degrees of Catholicity based on which and how many doctrines are accepted. We have on Church, one Faith, and one Baptism. Get back into line and straighten up.

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='jcs' date='Nov 27 2005, 07:10 AM']Hi,

I am a supporter of MIGCM.  The two islands are Bohol and Cebu.  I reiterate that we are Faithful Catholics and probably more Catholic than most Catholics.

I hope that you'll make a survey yourselves with regards the current situation in the Catholic Church and you will find out that the situation is worse than MIGCM's accussation. 

There are a lot of the Clergy who shares similar views with MIGCM.  In due time we will all find out.  Unfortunately, I am not in a position to name names.  .....just a supporter my self.

Thanks and God Bless us all!
[right][snapback]801502[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
The Catholic Church has always taught (this goes back to the earliest Fathers), that revelation stopped with the death of the last apostle. The deposit of Catholic Faith is complete. I assume you believe that God has made a new revelation and that it is that He is Mary? Or that Mary is Him? Or whatever.. :unsure:

I'm sorry dude, but you aren't even remotely Catholic. You probably belong to a dangerous cult. Certainly dangerous to your salvation and that of those to whom you spread such lies. :(

If they start serving kool aid you might wanna pass.

I'll remember you people in my prayers. Lord have mercy! :ohno:

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='Revprodeji' date='Dec 7 2005, 12:48 AM']whats sad is that this will actually cause some to love mary less because fear of being associated with these people.
[right][snapback]814601[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Yeah, I could see that (while I don't share it). Their heresy is pretty scary stuff!!

oy gevalt :ohno:

I like to throw something of worth, and seriousness in everyonce in a while in order to keep people on their feet.

I think we try harder to demonstrate a proper love and respect for mary. Just remember

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/txblondie/siggyline1.jpg[/img]

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='Revprodeji' date='Dec 7 2005, 12:57 AM']I like to throw something of worth, and seriousness in everyonce in a while in order to keep people on their feet.

I think we try harder to demonstrate a proper love and respect for mary. Just remember

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/txblondie/siggyline1.jpg[/img]
[right][snapback]814615[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Gosh.. I love that quote so much. *sigh*

[i]ave Maria gratia plena Dominus tecum....[/i]

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='Revprodeji' date='Dec 7 2005, 01:22 AM']my image is so much better than ur lil blured wanna be funny cause-monty-python-is-cool image
[right][snapback]814647[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
only in your dreams I'm afraid.

monty-python is a trump card of sorts and I've played it.

"You lose! Good day sir!" - WIlly Wonka