An Old School Catholic Message Board

MARY-IS-GOD CATHOLIC MOVEMENT

Fidei Defensor

We must remember that the true message at Fatima, the one that the Church has endorsed for all these years is that of great concern. It even warns us of these sort of things. Our Lady does not make her self God but states that God desires to make a devotion to Her Emmaculate Heart.

She revealed several secrets, which the only surviving seer, and recepriant of these secrets (Lucia Santos, Sr. Lucy) classified them into 3 parts, The first 2 parts (the 1st & 2nd secrets) were revealed some time after the apparations with orders from the Bishop to have Sr Lucy write these secrets down. The secrets were recorded with the endorsment of the Virgin Mary. Mary also ordered that the secrets in their entirty be revealed to the public by the year 1960.

To date only 2 complete secrets have been revealed by the Vatican apparatus. A part of the third has been revealed in the year 2000, however Sr. Lucy stated that it is not in its entirty, there still is one last remaining part to be revealed.

As proof we have the exact letters that Sr. Lucy had written to the Bishop of Portugual. A scanned version of the 1st, 2nd and partial 3rd secret may be view on the Vatican website.

The contents of these secrets are thus:

Text of the First Part of The Secret
[quote] She [Our Lady of Fatima] opened Her hands once more, as She had done during the two previous months. The rays of light seemed to penetrate the earth, and we saw as it were a sea of fire. Plunged in this fire were demons and souls [of the damned] in human form, like transparent burning embers, all blackened or burnished bronze, floating about in the conflagration, now raised into the air by the flames that issued from within themselves together with great clouds of smoke, now falling back on every side like sparks in huge fires, without weight or equilibrium, amid shrieks and groans of pain and despair, which horrified us and made us tremble with fear. (It must have been this sight which caused me to cry out, as people say they heard me). The demons could be distinguished [from the souls of the damned] by their terrifying and repellent likeness to frightful and unknown animals, black and transparent like burning coals.1 This vision lasted but an instant. How can we ever be grateful enough to our kind heavenly Mother, Who had already prepared us by promising, in the first apparition, to take us to Heaven. Otherwise, I think we would have died of fear and terror.2

Our Lady then explained to the children, "You have seen hell where the souls of poor sinners go."

Notes:

1. English translation of text in Sister Lucy, "Fourth Memoir", Fatima in Lucia’s Own Words, (Postulation Centre, Fatima, Portugal, 1976) p. 162. See also Frère Michel de la Sainte Trinité, The Whole Truth About Fatima, Volume I: Science and the Facts, (Immaculate Heart Publications, Buffalo, New York, U.S.A., 1989) pp. 181-182.

2. English translation of text in Sister Lucy, "Third Memoir", Fatima in Lucia’s Own Words, p. 104. See also The Whole Truth About Fatima, Volume I, p. 182.
[/quote]

Text of Second Part of Secret

[quote]        To save them [poor sinners who are on the road to hell], God wishes to establish in the world devotion to My Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war is going to end; but if people do not cease offending God, a worse war will break out during the reign of Pius XI. When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that He is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions against the Church and against the Holy Father.

To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to My Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of Reparation on the First Saturdays. If My requests are heeded, Russia will be converted and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions against the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated.1 [/quote]

Text of the Third Part of The Secret (Partial).

[quote]
        After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: ‘Penance, Penance, Penance!’. And we saw in an immense light that is God: ‘something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it’ a Bishop dressed in White ‘we had the impression that it was the Holy Father’. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels, each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God.2

Notes:

1. Father Fabrice Delestre, Society of St. Pius X, "June 26, 2000: Revelation of the Third Secret of Fatima or a Curtailed Revelation", SSPX Asia Newsletter, July-August 2000, p. 24.

2. English translation of Sister Lucy, "Third Part of the ‘Secret’ ", in Archbishop Tarcisio Bertone, S.D.B., and Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger, The Message of Fatima, June 26, 2000, p. 21.
[/quote]

Now how they came to the conclusions of the Divinity of Mary is well beyond me. It must truly be a reflection of the following quote from Sr Lucy her self.

[quote]"Father, the devil is in the mood for engaging in a decisive battle against the Blessed Virgin. And the devil knows what it is that most offends God and which in a short space of time will gain for him, the greatest number of souls. Thus the devil does everything to overcome souls consecrated to God because in this way, the devil will succeed in leaving the souls of the faithful abandoned by their leaders, thereby the more easily will he seize them." - Sr. Lucy [/quote]

Ok this is getting really long, but I think it is important that we are all aware of what the real truth of this is. This is very serious!

[quote name='Aloysius' date='Nov 23 2005, 11:51 AM']I prefer in such situations of arising heresy the Chaplet of the Holy Face rather than the Chaplet of Divine Mercy

Arise Oh Lord and let thine enemies be scatter, and let those that hate Thee flee from before Thy Face

I suppose both ought to be offered in response to such situations, however.
[right][snapback]798735[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I have never heard of that chaplet :pinch:

Thank you for introducing me to it. ^_^

This sounds like just another crazy cult-like group.
I doubt they will have any serious impact within the Church.
(Obviously all such heresy is wrong and dangerous for those it leads astray - I'm just saying I don't see this having widespread impact.)

[quote]“the need to inform the Catholic World of the truth of the Fatima message amidst satanic efforts in the Vatican to hide the truth for good”.[/quote]

Yeah, you can always count on those Satanic guys in the Vatican to suppress the Catholic Truth! <_<

At the Discalced Carmelite Monastery in Buffalo (5 minutes away from my house) there is great devotion to the Holy Face... the Archconfraternity is established here, many pamphlets, pictures, the Sisters make beautiful chaplets as well.

I can send a copy of talk given called: Heaven's Requests for Reperation to the Holy Face of Jesus, a prayer book/card and a chaplet, for free, to anyone who requests them.

Here's the full Chaplet text, and some background:

"O God, incline unto my aid.
O Lord, make haste to help me."

Glory Be...

On the large beads say: My Jesus, mercy! Glory be...

On the small beads say: Arise, O Lord, and let Thy enemies be scattered, and let them that hate Thee fly before Thy Face!

Upon completing the Chaplet, say on the medal:

O God, our Protector, look down upon us and cast Thine eyes
upon the Face of Thy Christ!

The purpose of the Chaplet of the Holy Face is to honour the Holy Face and the Sufferings and Wounds of Our Lord Jesus Christ endured through His five senses during the Passion, and to ask of God the Triumph of His Holy Church and the downfall of her enemies.

This Chaplet was composed by Sister Saint Pierre, a Carmelite of Tours.

Saint Athanasius stated that the devils, when being asked what verse in the Holy Scripture they feared the most, they replied, "That with which the sixty-seventh Psalm commences." This passage states, "Let God arise, and let His enemies be scattered. Let them that hate Him flee from before His Face." They added that this biblical passage always compelled them to take flight.

cmotherofpirl

novena to the Holy Face:
[url="http://www.saintpatrickdc.org/holyname.htm"]http://www.saintpatrickdc.org/holyname.htm[/url]

Edited by cmotherofpirl

Hi,

I am a supporter of MIGCM. The two islands are Bohol and Cebu. I reiterate that we are Faithful Catholics and probably more Catholic than most Catholics.

I hope that you'll make a survey yourselves with regards the current situation in the Catholic Church and you will find out that the situation is worse than MIGCM's accussation.

There are a lot of the Clergy who shares similar views with MIGCM. In due time we will all find out. Unfortunately, I am not in a position to name names. .....just a supporter my self.

Thanks and God Bless us all!

[quote name='jcs' date='Nov 27 2005, 09:10 AM']I reiterate that we are Faithful Catholics and probably more Catholic than most Catholics.
[/quote]

Your humility overwhelms me....