An Old School Catholic Message Board

excommunications

photosynthesis

DancesforLove

I think any priest who commits a mortal sin such as rape and assaulting a minor should no longer be considered a Catholic none the less a priest. I have to say I don't agree with the church on the way they have handled the priest who have been caught molesting children.

photosynthesis

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Nov 23 2005, 10:06 PM']yes it does but i can't get downtown. im 14 and can't drive! :(
[right][snapback]799398[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
that's baltimore for you~!

[quote name='DancesforLove' date='Nov 23 2005, 11:25 PM']I think any priest who commits a mortal sin such as rape and assaulting a minor should no longer be considered a Catholic none the less a priest. I have to say I don't agree with the church on the way they have handled the priest who have been caught molesting children.
[right][snapback]799454[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

thats because many of those in charge of handling them are no different, they came from the same places.

Edited by MC Just

[quote name='MC Just' date='Nov 24 2005, 11:00 AM']I'd like to see more exxcomunications.
[right][snapback]799265[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Blessed Mary MacKillop :saint: founder of the Australian Sisters of St Joseph was excommunicated once by the Archbishop of Adelaide. He wanted to see more excommunications. :maddest: ...trouble is you are dealing with someone's salvation and the authority of the Church. Archbishop Sheil never recovered :unsure: