An Old School Catholic Message Board

T-Bone

annie

Ok I am totally freaked out, and Mr Annie just fixed me a cocktail, and I thought it was that, but that blue thing just WINKED at me, and I am not sure if it was reality or the Baileys talking, care to clarify?

[quote name='annie' date='Nov 19 2005, 06:54 PM']Ok I am totally freaked out, and Mr Annie just fixed me a cocktail, and I thought it was that, but that blue thing just WINKED  at me, and I am not sure if it was reality or the Baileys talking, care to clarify?
[right][snapback]795375[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
It's possessed by a demon, and will steal the soul of whoever sees it wink!

I'm afraid it's already too late for you! (Ok, maybe [b]I've[/b] had one too many!)

Yikes, it is after me then.

Seriously, I hadn't noticed that til now, how creepy that it only winks every so often-----

no offense T-bone, just caught me off guard.. :o

Its a very cute avatar, even if it stole my soul away. Do you have any idea where its from? It looks like it could be some sort of company's mascot.

Did you know that only one of the eyes blinks? Maybe I should spend my time doing something more worthwhile.... "But I don't want to start writing a lab report!"

Edited by Dreamweaver

I downloaded it from an avatar site...I have no idea where it came from before then.

(I just wasted 10 minutes confirming that only one eye blinks)

Yes! That is what I noticed first. When someone winks at me, I take notice! Is it a Pixar character? I've been outta the kiddie movie circles for a number of years...