An Old School Catholic Message Board

Vive le France

toledo_jesus

[quote name='dspen2005' date='Nov 8 2005, 03:13 PM']the beginnings of the next Crusade.... WWIII will be between the West/Christiannity and Islam

*** I do not trust Islam -- not one bit.  People say it's a religion of peace.... bull-pucky...
[right][snapback]782751[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

And I don't trust Christian faiths either because people in them say things like what you just said.

[quote name='Iacobus' date='Nov 8 2005, 06:21 PM']And I don't trust Christian faiths either because people in them say things like what you just said.
[right][snapback]783029[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
get with it kiddo. the sooner we stop graying up a black and white issue (catholicism is right, islam is wrong) the better.

We're called to love them, not put up with their carp.

I'm convinced this is an insurgency that has been planned for years...it just started early.

[quote name='dspen2005' date='Nov 8 2005, 10:11 PM']i think u should be our diplomatic negotiator with them.... hahahahahaha
[right][snapback]783254[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
ha.

This makes me sad. I long wondered about the end of the world. This is God's answer.

For over 2 mellinia prophets have predicted the end of the world; a saint (St. Basil? I can't remember) warned of the immorality of 20th century. St. Malachy's (sp?) predictions show that the end may not be all to far. He isn't alone.

Sadly, Fatima is the one we should worry about. I dismissed the claims, but this maybe it. The third world war will come, but from Islam. First terrorism, now this. The west must and will fall. Only Portugal will keep the Faith if I remember correctly. It's all very sad, but the war with Islam must come. I believe that prayer to the Immaculate heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus, as perscribed, is all that is left to do for the struggle that will be this generation's problem. Possibly, the last problem?

Edit: I also forgot, there was a nice prophecy about the end of the world comming when the Church becomes one with the world. Funny, a recent statement by the Church was "In an attempt to (keyword here, don't know if it was unite, but it was something to that effect) to the world as it has been since 1789", blah blah blah. I believe that was beggening of V2. I'll get more specifics if anyone cares for them. I realize I didn't really do a very good job of citing prophecies here, but the words stick better than the speakers.

God bless,
Mikey

Edited by MichaelFilo

two websites to check out:

[url="http://www.jihadwatch.org/"]http://www.jihadwatch.org/[/url]

and

[url="http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/"]http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/[/url]
this one has very interesting statements:
[quote]So you think the Ku Klux Klan and the Spanish Inquisition are bad?
So do we, but...
Put the Numbers into Perspective

More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined. (source)

Islamic terrorists murder more people every day than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years. (source)

More civilians were killed by Muslim extremists in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland. (source)
19 Muslim hijackers killed more innocents in two hours on September 11th than the number of American criminals put to death in the last 65 years. (source)[/quote]

photosynthesis

[quote name='Lil Red' date='Nov 8 2005, 05:08 PM']i found this on the anchoress blog (http://www.theanchoressonline.com/)
[right][snapback]782907[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
now... is this the same "anchoress" that used to be on the phorum?

[quote name='photosynthesis' date='Nov 9 2005, 02:57 PM']now...  is this the same "anchoress" that used to be on the phorum?
[right][snapback]784083[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
i don't believe so, no.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='MichaelFilo' date='Nov 9 2005, 03:55 PM']This makes me sad. I long wondered about the end of the world. This is God's answer.

For over 2 mellinia prophets have predicted the end of the world; a saint (St. Basil? I can't remember) warned of the immorality of 20th century. St. Malachy's (sp?) predictions show that the end may not be all to far. He isn't alone.

Sadly, Fatima is the one we should worry about. I dismissed the claims, but this maybe it. The third world war will come, but from Islam. First terrorism, now this. The west must and will fall. Only Portugal will keep the Faith if I remember correctly. It's all very sad, but the war with Islam must come. I believe that prayer to the Immaculate heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus, as perscribed, is all that is left to do for the struggle that will be this generation's problem. Possibly, the last problem?

Edit: I also forgot, there was a nice prophecy about the end of the world comming when the Church becomes one with the world. Funny, a recent statement by the Church was "In an attempt to (keyword here, don't know if it was unite, but it was something to that effect) to the world as it has been since 1789", blah blah blah. I believe that was beggening of V2. I'll get more specifics if anyone cares for them. I realize I didn't really do a very good job of citing prophecies here, but the words stick better than the speakers.
God bless,
Mikey
[right][snapback]784026[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Malachy prophecies are corrupted and not accepted by the Church.
If you want to read about prophecy that is accepted read [i]Trial, Tribulation and Triumph: Before, During and After Antichrist[/i] by Desmond Birch. The Church teaches the jews will convert before the end.

I don't think that Fatima is unnaccepted. Equally so Malachy isn't rejected, it is simply unaccepted. There have been other prophecies that were unaccepted in their time by the Church.

However, I'm interested in this thing with Jews converting. However, unless it's some authoratative document by the Church a modernist book holds as much weight as any of the rejected prophecies.

God bless,
Mikey

StatingTheObvious

france is just reaping what they've sown. they tell the world they're so good and stuff, and haven't taken care of business at home. isn't that the same thing they accuse what us americans do? it ain't the end of the world. what a bunch of chicken littles. like other countries haven't had riots by idiots?

[quote]However, I'm interested in this thing with Jews converting. However, unless it's some authoratative document by the Church a modernist book holds as much weight as any of the rejected prophecies.
[/quote]

Well within the Pauline Corpus e.g. Romans 11:25-26 it is clearly stated that the all Israel will accept Our Lord for who He is before His[i] Day[/i]. It is one of the nine signs of the impending Apocalypse according to Tradition.

Until I see those signs unveiling before my eyes I see no reason to put my trust in pseudo-Malachy. History illustrates clearly that the Church has been where it is now before several times in its history: The Reformation, the era of the Antipopes, the widespread indolence of the High Mediaeval clergy, the 10th century collapse. We need not even go back to the Patristic period to see numerous instances where Holy Mother Church has teetered on the edge of self-destruction. Indeed, one might say that Church history provides more illustrations of instability than the opposite.

Our own age is no different. The Church is going through one of [i]those[/i] times. Give it time, a handful of saints will show up and turn things around for awhile and then give it a century or so things will worsen again. Thats how it works Mikey. Jesus said the wheat and the weeds would grow together until the end of time and arent we warned in Sacred Scripture that the devil is prowling around like a lion seeking to devour us? It would be mistaken to assume the Church should be an irenic state at any point in her history. She is in a war of attrition awaiting angelic reinforcements her destiny is to take damage.

We're in a cycle Mikey and given that we've been on a slump lately I think [url="http://www.theotokos.org.uk/pages/fatima/donbosco.html"]Don Bosco's prophecy[/url] is far closer to what we can expect to happen in the 21st century than Pseudo-Malachy.

Pax Domini Vobiscum ;)
Myles