An Old School Catholic Message Board

Modernist?

Cam42

So, who thinks that I am a modernist?  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Nov 9 2005, 07:48 PM']i want to see brendan answer the question...
[right][snapback]784265[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I don't. It will be far to painful to attempt to read.

[quote name='popestpiusx' date='Nov 10 2005, 07:46 AM']Modernist.
[right][snapback]784708[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Prove it.

[quote name='scardella' date='Nov 10 2005, 11:13 AM']Does Cam weigh the same as a duck?
[right][snapback]784790[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

(Pssst Scardella. Cam gets a little serious with the whole modernist/heretic thing. I don't think he's getting the MP references)

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Nov 10 2005, 12:30 PM'](Pssst  Scardella.  Cam gets a little serious with the whole modernist/heretic thing.  I don't think he's getting the MP references)
[right][snapback]784803[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
That's because Cam takes himself a bit too seriously. It's not healthy.
It makes one gray/bald early, develop heart problems, and eventually die of colon cancer. Not pretty. Not pretty at all.

[quote name='popestpiusx' date='Nov 10 2005, 10:17 PM']That's because Cam takes himself a bit too seriously.  It's not healthy. 
It makes one gray/bald early, develop heart problems, and eventually die of colon cancer.  Not pretty.  Not pretty at all.
[right][snapback]785375[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Not so much. I do take this pretty seriously. And I do take myself pretty seriously. I spent way too much money and too much time not to.

Incidentally, I don't take myself seriously at all. Normally I phatmass in a Chewbacca suit. But you didn't really need to know that.

[quote name='Cam42' date='Nov 10 2005, 11:31 PM']Not so much.  I do take this pretty seriously.  And I do take myself pretty seriously.  I spent way too much money and too much time not to.

Incidentally, I don't take myself seriously at all.  Normally I phatmass in a Chewbacca suit.  But you didn't really need to know that.
[right][snapback]785386[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I prefer Jabba the Hut. It is rather cumbersome, but gets the job done.

[quote name='Paphnutius' date='Nov 10 2005, 10:37 PM']If you do not mind me asking...why do you take this so seriously?
[right][snapback]785393[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Perhaps it [i]could be[/i] that it is why I went to college. Perhaps it [i]could be[/i] that I am a faithful Catholic and when a faithful Catholic is called a heretic, for whatever reason, he should get angry.

Perhaps it [i]could be[/i] that to be called a heretic is one of the strongest accusations that can be levied against a Catholic. I don't get worked up over much. I do get worked up over this.....it is not cool. EVER.

wasn't he suspended or something? he was either suspended or he left or he was suspended and decided not to come back. cuz he hasn't been here in a while.