An Old School Catholic Message Board

banning x and/or y?

dairygirl4u2c

Between fornication and sodomy, which do you think should be made illegal?:  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Socrates' date='Oct 30 2005, 10:00 PM']Obviously, Sodom was not destroyed for unacted-upon temptations. 
[right][snapback]774439[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

heh

zealousdefender

[quote name='Sarah_JC' date='Oct 19 2005, 02:25 PM']I'll take it as a testament to my good virtue for that first goof-up...

As for "Sodom" vs "Solomon" oops.
[right][snapback]763811[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
LOL! You're too cool. :lol:

zealousdefender

[quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Oct 29 2005, 02:41 AM']ah, truly my mistake. you are correct

I must admit, while a poll as to which orifice is less sinful to screw is a unique one, I feel that it highlights the next step you need to take in improving your questions...that of depth of inquiry for genuine discussion
[/quote]

Hah! Even funnier.
[quote]even with my acceptance of rather higher-than-typically-found-on-this-board tolerances, this appears to be relatively crude for this crowd....  now, other boards, it would be par for the course....
[right][snapback]773369[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

A agree. A question like that has no edifying purpose, and IMHO has no place on this board.

[quote name='zealousdefender' date='Nov 3 2005, 09:23 PM']LOL! You're too cool. :lol:
[right][snapback]778294[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Thats a Freaking Phat Picture! :cool: Did you make it?