An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dairy's Polls

RC_

Does Dairygirl4u2c have a hidden agenda?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 year later...
Groo the Wanderer

Her agenda is not so hidden: to become the PM Queen of Polls. While some of them are completely off the wall, some are at least a bit thought provoking. :rolleyes:

dairygirl4u2c

all this attention on me i should feel special. i would say sometimes i have a hidden agenda. i try to trick people with polls to make them answer one way in one question and another way in another. it usually dpends on whether my analogy is valid, sometimes it is sometimes it's not. sometimes i do expose what people don't like to admit sometimes i fail miserably.
other than those times, i'm just curious and polls are fun. and i'm recording it all in a secret, not anymore, database to one day publish about the mind of phatmass.

dairygirl4u2c

all this attention on me i should feel special. i would say sometimes i have a hidden agenda. i try to trick people with polls to make them answer one way in one question and another way in another. it usually dpends on whether my analogy is valid, sometimes it is sometimes it's not. sometimes i do expose what people don't like to admit sometimes i fail miserably.
other than those times, i'm just curious and polls are fun. and i'm recording it all in a secret, not anymore, database to one day publish about the mind of phatmass.

I just find it annoying that she goes on tangents on some days and posts the same poll with different words about 10 times. That is annoying.

Her polls seem to generate interesting discussions, but I think they lose their strength when there are 10 threads on the same thing.

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='763342' date='Oct 19 2005, 01:13 AM']I refuse to speculate.
she may be ready to convert - and is checking every block... dont assume too much :cool: i think she's cool[/quote]

Totally agree. Keep up those polls Dairygirl! (maybe conversion is the hidden agenda?)