An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dairy's Polls

RC_

Does Dairygirl4u2c have a hidden agenda?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it's stupid to have a 'hidden agenda' in a media that lends itself to total anonymity.

I refuse to vote

Edited by Cow of Shame

I refuse to speculate.
she may be ready to convert - and is checking every block... dont assume too much :cool: i think she's cool

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' date='Oct 18 2005, 11:13 PM']I refuse to speculate.
she may be ready to convert - and is checking every block...    dont assume too much  :cool: i think she's cool
[right][snapback]763342[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

This may very well be her "hidden agenda"...

[quote name='OldFashionedGirl' date='Oct 19 2005, 06:49 PM']Why is this a topic?  :unsure:
[right][snapback]764279[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I didn't make the topic, but I agree with it, so I'll venture the guess that in another thread, she said something like "you don't know my agenda for being here"....ergo, RC made this thread...

• 2 weeks later...

In my absence I have been unaware of any leads that could lead to some sort of [b]'hidden agenda'[/b], but on a different note, with her previous polls, I have suspected some problems, but they were only minior and very weird, but not anything major or very expressive about a agenda of some sort.