An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hockey is back!

Tony

UGGGHHHH!!

I wish I had cable sometimes so I could watch it on TV. Oh well..

Montreal sitting on a perfect record! The Rocket is pleased... very pleased. So is Joe Malone, Vezina, Doug Harvey and William Joseph Papineau.

PVmelonhead91

wow i feel really bad cause i was just complainingabout howq i didnt have center ice.. but altleast u can listen to it online at nhl.com i think. i know a guy who had center ice and hooked up 4 tvs to watch 4 different games at once

b/c it's 3 against 1...and there are only 2 tv's. one in the living room, the other in my parents room. I don't want to wack them(though they do deserve it sometimes. <_< )

PVmelonhead91

then bribe them the younger they are the easier it is like if there 3 or 4 give them 5 pennies and they will think there rich and then u can enialate one maybe two .. worst comes to worst ask to use your parents for to use theres or u can have your dad start to like hockey and he can kick them off works for me

:lol_pound: their 1-4 years younger then me. I've bribed them but they stopped falling for that years ago. So I talked to my mom last night about it
(my sister wanted to watch a show..and I had to wait for her to finish...but she didn't! and when I got the remote, the game was over!! >:( ) and she said that she'll let me have some time, only if I know when the games are. so now I have ESPN on my google web page...

PVmelonhead91

its not on espn... its on oln and comcast and msg...o know your in california shoot umm look at your local sports staions if u dont have the stations i gave u... but u should have oln

I don't know what my stations are. I just moved. but I have TV guide on 15. and I could prolly get one at the store. but i have a station on 49 & 50 that was doing the hockey game last night. maybe that was it? :idontknow:

PVmelonhead91

umm u need to find out when the kings or teh stars are playing and at what time and flip to that station when the games on and its probably LAs staiton