An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dairy's Polls

Socrates

Dairygirl's polls are:  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

dairygirl4u2c

all i ask is that you don't ask why i ask most of the polls. i have agendas beyond what you might think i do. also don't assume i'm trying to debunk catholic morality by pointing out how people in the religion are inconsistent etc.

personally i think her polls are misunderstood.... much like an artist who is misunderstood...

MissScripture

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' date='Oct 5 2005, 11:37 PM']all i ask is that you don't ask why i ask most of the polls. i have agendas beyond what you might think i do. also don't assume i'm trying to debunk catholic morality by pointing out how people in the religion are inconsistent etc.

personally i think her polls are misunderstood.... much like an artist who is misunderstood...
[right][snapback]747972[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
why is part of that in 1st person, and part in third person?

Guest T-Bone

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' date='Oct 5 2005, 10:37 PM']all i ask is that you don't ask why i ask most of the polls. i have agendas beyond what you might think i do. also don't assume i'm trying to debunk catholic morality by pointing out how people in the religion are inconsistent etc.
[/quote]

So you have a hidden agenda? Why? An honest person doesn't need a hidden agenda.

[quote name='MissScripture' date='Oct 6 2005, 12:24 AM']why is part of that in 1st person, and part in third person?
[right][snapback]748012[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]It's indicative of her confused and convoluted thinking. :thumbdown:

Cow of Shame

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' date='Oct 5 2005, 11:37 PM']all i ask is that you don't ask why i ask most of the polls. i have agendas beyond what you might think i do. also don't assume i'm trying to debunk catholic morality by pointing out how people in the religion are inconsistent etc.

[/quote]

I'm...dang...I'm speechless. I mean, it's always awe-inspiring when you come across something so confounding, so ludicrous, that you can smell your neurons fusing. Thank you so very much. I'm now stupider for having read your post.

[quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Oct 6 2005, 12:23 PM']I'm...dang...I'm speechless.  I mean, it's always awe-inspiring when you come across something so confounding, so ludicrous, that you can smell your neurons fusing.  Thank you so very much.  I'm now stupider for having read your post.
[right][snapback]748383[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Wow! doesn't take much for you does it?

If she is to be understood by others, she must first understand herself, someting which remains unproven as far as I am concerned.

I voted: refuse to speculate on grounds of charity, though I will comment that her polls bring about some originality to the phorum. if there is one thing this phorum might need more of, its diversity and originality in my humble, honest opinion. (don't burn me!)

Hence why I think you're a nice addition Mr. Cow (or Ms., I seldom bother with details.), and that I generally like having Dairy around.

(coming to think of it, you two make for an oddly good match!)

White Knight

I voted dunno considering theres no both option, sometimes I annoyed by the polls, sometimes I'm attracted to them by the source of the topic, however, at this time I dunno lol.

When posted in moderation, I don't mind the polls. In fact, when they stimulate a good post by one person or another (whether it be constructive or not), then I'm thankful dairy started a poll.

Salt of the phatmass.

Edited by hierochloe

Cow of Shame

[quote name='Didacus' date='Oct 6 2005, 01:00 PM'] though I will comment that her polls bring about some originality to the phorum.  if there is one thing this phorum might need more of, its diversity and originality in my humble, honest opinion. 
[right][snapback]748420[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Many of the latest ones have been so poorly worded, I was honestly surprised that anyone bothered to respond. The one where she openly admitted she had already started the exact same poll, and wanted to see if she would get the same unique arguments as before rankled me. It's like poking sticks at gators to watch 'em bite, and rile 'em up to snap at one another. Although, it's a bit sad that a Christian forum can be so similar to a frothing pit of gators. (mmm, good eatin' on them)

I think if you're going to start a thread, you should participate in it, not throw it out there & command the masses to "discuss" as you sit back like some sticky voyeur.

"Do not question the inquisitor!! My mind, my motives, are beyond your comprehension, infidel! You shall be punished for your insolence!!"

lol

Yes you do have a point Mr.Cow (it is Mr right?). I never said she'd get poster of the year award, nor that i agreed with her techniques and especially not her point of views.

You liek hockey... got some pretty good hockey threads going!

thessalonian

[/quote]

Personally I see your polls as more of an evidence of your lack of understanding of Catholicism. I say that with no ill will toward you. It's just that non-catholics do not every really understand until they submit. Then the light comes on.