An Old School Catholic Message Board

fornicatin'

dairygirl4u2c

Do you think that it is objectively reasonable, albeit objectively wrong, to think that fornication is natural?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

photosynthesis

[quote name='Aloysius' date='Oct 5 2005, 11:03 AM']when we have sex our brains release a chemical known as oxytocin, which gives us a distinct mental attachment to the person we were having sex with.  this happens moreso in women than in men, but it happens in both the sexes.

anyhoo, the more different people a person has sex with, the more oxytocin is released for your memory of that specific person.  you are thus in effect biologically mentally attached to every person you've ever had sex with. 

the brain is incapable of sustaining large amounts of this attachment hormone for many different people, and thus the more people one has sex with the less capable they are of attaching themselves to another person. 

as such, it would appear that the perfect natural state of man is monogomous, and as such I would label fornication something that breaks the natural law.
[right][snapback]746765[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
yay cognitive science!

[quote name='Cow of Shame' date='Oct 5 2005, 06:21 PM']hahaha.  It doesn't flow through the nipples, it's found in the brain.  I've heard about thinking with what's in your pants, but never with what's in a over-the-shoulder boulder holder.

I think I've heard that it's released with the stimulation of the nipples, such as during breastfeeding, verdad?
[right][snapback]747636[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Ya, i think this is correct.

I had a really disturbing mental picture.

[quote name='God Conquers' date='Oct 11 2005, 12:57 PM']I had a really disturbing mental picture.
[right][snapback]754042[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

You made my day