An Old School Catholic Message Board

LittleLes was banned

phatcatholic

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Sep 18 2005, 12:41 AM']when did we lose thess? why?
[right][snapback]728217[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
phatcatholic,

thats was an awesome job you did battling against littleles! Wow, that was an interesting arguement. I like the point that you made about how the assumption of mary doesnt exist upfront in scripture, but things in scripture hint at it and how scholars are uncovering more evidence that she did ascend, body and soul, into heaven. That really forces me, now that i am a little more educated, to find a place in my heart for mary. This also helps me to understand what "scripture alone" really stands for and how much of the truth you can be missing from this idea. Awesome job man.

[quote name='infinitelord1' date='Sep 18 2005, 12:49 AM']phatcatholic,

thats was an awesome job you did battling against littleles! Wow, that was an interesting arguement. I like the point that you made about how the assumption of mary doesnt exist upfront in scripture, but things in scripture hint at it and how scholars are uncovering more evidence that she did ascend, body and soul, into heaven. That really forces me, now that i am a little more educated, to find a place in my heart for mary. This also helps me to understand what "scripture alone" really stands for and how much of the truth you can be missing from this idea. Awesome job man.
[right][snapback]728225[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam!!! ("for the greater glory of God!!!!")
phatcatholic

[b]ps:[/b] mary believed there was a God ;) hint, hint

Edited by phatcatholic

[quote]the assumption of mary doesnt exist upfront in scripture, but things in scripture hint at it and how scholars are uncovering more evidence that she did ascend, body and soul, into heaven.[/quote]

Uh...I hate to break it to you, but when something is "hinted at", you can't really argue for it, or else you seem like an idiot. If I cared to, I'm sure I could go find several places (in under an hour) where it's hinted at the God is actually a Keebler Elf.

Wtf is your definition of a "scholar", by the way?

Kilroy the Ninja

Since this thread has gone way off topic, it's over.

The point being that Littleles has been banned.

The only question left is for how long?

PM me Phatcatholic and I'll post that info.

God Bless.

Edited by Kilroy the Ninja