An Old School Catholic Message Board

LittleLes was banned

phatcatholic

he just sent me an email saying that he was "dropped from Phatmass." he blames it on my debate w/ him getting "too intense", as if he was banned b/c i couldn't handle it. pshtt! <_< whatever.

anyway, he's debating over at Beliefnet Catholic Debate, if anyone is interested.

pax christi,
phatcatholic

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Sep 17 2005, 04:51 PM']We lose one troll and gain another... :lol:
[right][snapback]727274[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Life is strange like that. :disguise:

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Sep 17 2005, 04:13 PM']Did we lose Thess as well?
[right][snapback]727334[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
It appears so. But I think he'll be back...

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='Benedict' date='Sep 17 2005, 03:57 PM']"Universe ... in harmony."
[right][snapback]727295[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
balance in the force.

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='Chris of Zewe' date='Sep 17 2005, 04:07 PM']You never lost me, so you can't have gained me.  I do require more ilk though.
[right][snapback]727322[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
we should debate sometime.. what's your pleasure?

I'm in the mood to argue about something metal-related, although I don't suppose you'd be very qualified for that >_>. Let's discuss Icelandic economics and foreign policy, shall we?

Uh...you can start.

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='Chris of Zewe' date='Sep 17 2005, 04:55 PM']I'm in the mood to argue about something metal-related, although I don't suppose you'd be very qualified for that >_>.  Let's discuss Icelandic economics and foreign policy, shall we?

Uh...you can start.
[right][snapback]727413[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Metal as in a metallurgical topic, or as in the musical genre? I know a thing or two about the former, but have no interest in the latter.
Icelandic language, history and culture are interesting; their economics and foreign policy strike me as too mundane for a worthwhile debate. I don't have a position to argue on any of these things anyway.

I was thinking a more structured and formal one-on-one debate. Ideally of the theological or philosophical nature.. I'm going to sign off right now anyway (wanna watch Star Wars). Let's work out the details later.

Cheers.

The musical kind. I've passed both chemistry classes I've taken with flying colors, but only because I had the same unqualified teacher. As a result, I know nothing about metals, other than that they can be used to bludgeon things.

I tried to teach myself archaic Icelandic last summer...due to a nearly complete lack of resources, though, I soon gave up. I do remember that kostis means thunder though. I hope you realize how useful that is. On another note, I too have no stance on (or knowledge of) anything relating to Iceland. I was just going to BS my way through it if you had decided to give it a go.

Whatever you'd like. I'm rather in the mood to argue about the relativity of morals right now, actually, but those always devolve into senseless semantics and they end up the same anyway. Have fun watching your movie. I'm leaving soon anyway.

[quote name='Chris of Zewe' date='Sep 17 2005, 05:04 PM']The musical kind.  I've passed both chemistry classes I've taken with flying colors, but only because I had the same unqualified teacher.  As a result, I know nothing about metals, other than that they can be used to bludgeon things.

I tried to teach myself archaic Icelandic last summer...due to a nearly complete lack of resources, though, I soon gave up.  I do remember that kostis means thunder though.  I hope you realize how useful that is.  On another note, I too have no stance on (or knowledge of) anything relating to Iceland.  I was just going to BS my way through it if you had decided to give it a go.

Whatever you'd like.  I'm rather in the mood to argue about the relativity of morals right now, actually, but those always devolve into senseless semantics and they end up the same anyway.  Have fun watching your movie.  I'm leaving soon anyway.
[right][snapback]727431[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
nobody wants to argue about morals if you dont believe in god. Its pointless

[quote name='infinitelord1' date='Sep 17 2005, 06:29 PM']nobody wants to argue about morals if you dont believe in god. Its pointless
[right][snapback]727593[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

That is, by far, the most stupid thing I have ever read. </barely a hyperbole>