An Old School Catholic Message Board

phatcatholic vs. LittleLes

phatcatholic

I am requesting a one-on-one debate with LittleLes. I think it will be fun and educational.

Les, u pick the topic. i reserve the right to reject the proposed topic, in which case you would choose another.

each person will have a week to respond. the person who does not respond w/in that timeframe will forfeit the debate. each person should strive to remain on topic as much as possible. other rules can be discussed.

it is up to a moderator to approve this request. if it receives approval, i ask that everyone please respect the boundaries of this debate and allow it to remain a one-on-one endeavor. i also ask that a moderator delete any posts by individuals other than phatcatholic and LittleLes. if someone has information that they would like to contribute, i ask that you pm the participant(s) instead of posting the info yourself.

Les, what do you say?

moderator, what do you say?

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Sep 10 2005, 09:18 AM']I am requesting a one-on-one debate with LittleLes. I think it will be fun and educational.

Les, u pick the topic. i reserve the right to reject the proposed topic, in which case you would choose another.

each person will have a week to respond. the person who does not respond w/in that timeframe will forfeit the debate. each person should strive to remain on topic as much as possible. other rules can be discussed.

it is up to a moderator to approve this request. if it receives approval, i ask that everyone please respect the boundaries of this debate and allow it to remain a one-on-one endeavor. i also ask that a moderator delete any posts by individuals other than phatcatholic and LittleLes. if someone has information that they would like to contribute, i ask that you pm the participant(s) instead of posting the info yourself.

Les, what do you say?

moderator, what do you say?
[right][snapback]717991[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

If Les agrees, more power to ya. I'll try my best to keep it free from posts by other posters. (If I don't get right on it go ahead and PM me or something.)