An Old School Catholic Message Board

A thread for non-Catholics

Myles Domini

Guest enquirer

I read the phorums because I've always been intrigued by the Catholic faith. I was brought up anglican, but went to a Catholic school because it was the only faith school near us. I only got a bad impression of Roman Catholics from school, and happened upon phatmass when I was surfing the internet trying to work out whether the impression I'd been given was anywhere near reality. That's it really. I'm fascinated by people's beliefs and views and find it interesting reading what you lot have to say.

[quote name='Mikhail' date='Aug 29 2005, 01:27 AM']Yea, Dudette. I gave her that name, you know. Anyway, she was out of town, but she's back now. I don't think she's allowed on forums right now because she gets addicted. I'm not really sure though.
[right][snapback]703401[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

excuse me? You did NOT give me that name, that was another friend of mine.

To annoy me eh? Well good luck because you aren't succeeding.

I'm not addicted to phatmass anymore for your info. Plus you seem to enjoy debating with others here. ;)

Ora et Labora

[quote name='Dudette' date='Sep 5 2005, 10:00 AM']excuse me? You did NOT give me that name, that was another friend of mine.

To annoy me eh? Well good luck because you aren't succeeding.

I'm not addicted to phatmass anymore for your info. Plus you seem to enjoy debating with others here. ;)
[right][snapback]711795[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Is this the same Mikhail from threshhold of hope by any chance?

haha, well caught your attention anyway. Actually, I was kind of joking. I really couldn't care less anymore. And when I first called you dudette you told me no one had ever called you that before. So either you were lying are you forgot.

Yea, I noticed you weren't on here much anymore. I've just been coming here when I'm bored. I'm coming here less and less as I get busier with school again. Nada thinks it's a huge waste of time.

Yep, Mikhail on ToH and I are one and the same. Who are you?

[quote name='Mikhail' date='Sep 5 2005, 03:22 PM']haha, well caught your attention anyway. Actually, I was kind of joking. I really couldn't care less anymore. And when I first called you dudette you told me no one had ever called you that before. So either you were lying are you forgot.

Yea, I noticed you weren't on here much anymore. I've just been coming here when I'm bored. I'm coming here less and less as I get busier with school again. Nada thinks it's a huge waste of time.

[right][snapback]712030[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

My friend gave me the nickname dudette before I met you and I'm not lying.

Ora et Labora

[quote name='Mikhail' date='Sep 5 2005, 01:22 PM']haha, well caught your attention anyway. Actually, I was kind of joking. I really couldn't care less anymore. And when I first called you dudette you told me no one had ever called you that before. So either you were lying are you forgot.

[right][snapback]712030[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Hello, we were emailing eachother for a while...Gypsy-rose on ToH. :)

Kristina

[quote name='enquirer' date='Sep 5 2005, 10:56 AM']I read the phorums because I've always been intrigued by the Catholic faith. I was brought up anglican, but went to a Catholic school because it was the only faith school near us. I only got a bad impression of Roman Catholics from school, and happened upon phatmass when I was surfing the internet trying to work out whether the impression I'd been given was anywhere near reality. That's it really. I'm fascinated by people's beliefs and views and find it interesting reading what you lot have to say.
[right][snapback]711793[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
So was it?

[quote name='enquirer' date='Sep 5 2005, 09:56 AM']I read the phorums because I've always been intrigued by the Catholic faith. I was brought up anglican, but went to a Catholic school because it was the only faith school near us. I only got a bad impression of Roman Catholics from school, and happened upon phatmass when I was surfing the internet trying to work out whether the impression I'd been given was anywhere near reality. That's it really. I'm fascinated by people's beliefs and views and find it interesting reading what you lot have to say.
[right][snapback]711793[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:welcome: to the phamily

Well, you told me that Miriam. Must have forgotten. I bet I still have the conversation, although I'm not at my computer right now. Besides, I gave you another nickname you liked a lot better.

Hey Kristina. Didn't you just post a link to here on ToH or was that someone else?

And everyone else, I doubt you want to join ToH. I'm the head mod. Scary, eh? I believe I'm the only non-Catholic on there. A fact that [i]some[/i] people couldn't stand. ;)

[quote name='Mikhail' date='Sep 6 2005, 04:57 AM']Well, you told me that Miriam. Must have forgotten. I bet I still have the conversation, although I'm not at my computer right now. Besides, I gave you another nickname you liked a lot better.

Hey Kristina. Didn't you just post a link to here on ToH or was that someone else?

And everyone else, I doubt you want to join ToH. I'm the head mod. Scary, eh? I believe I'm the only non-Catholic on there. A fact that [i]some[/i] people couldn't stand. ;)
[right][snapback]712857[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I'm not even going to say anything. :rolleyes:

did you google: Theshold of Hope message board?

[url="http://thresholdofhope.jconserv.net/index.php"]http://thresholdofhope.jconserv.net/index.php[/url]

It's a board for homeschoolers, mostly. Bah, I left. I was a mod there. Personally I don't like it that much.