An Old School Catholic Message Board

Fetal Pain

MC Just

Because they are so selfishly deluded that they will say almost anything to rationalize a murder.....

That's where my money sits anyways. :smokey:

this arguement is pointless. Whether they can feel pain or not, killing babies isn't right no matter how you look at it. I don't speak Chinese, does that make it right to insult me in Chinese? no

abortion is wrong, and they should watch the Silent Scream where the baby was trying to escape from the suction machine but couldn't

[quote name='avemaria40' date='Aug 25 2005, 03:07 PM']abortion is wrong, and they should watch the Silent Scream where the baby was trying to escape from the suction machine but couldn't
[right][snapback]698674[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

i agree.

[quote]how can they say fetuses dont feel pain?[/quote]

[url="http://www.sciencedaily.com/upi/?feed=TopNews&article=UPI-1-20050824-13382200-bc-us-abortion.xml"]By finding out.[/url]

It's irrelevant whether they feel pain or not. What matters is that they're a unique human made in the image and likeness of God.

Edited by scardella

[quote name='Semalsia' date='Aug 25 2005, 03:19 PM'][url="http://www.sciencedaily.com/upi/?feed=TopNews&article=UPI-1-20050824-13382200-bc-us-abortion.xml"]By finding out.[/url]
[right][snapback]698723[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I think this will proven to be highly conditional (perhaps even completely questionable). It's like saying that infants won't speak their first word before they are 13 months old.