An Old School Catholic Message Board

Atheists don't exist

Mikhail

infinitelord1

[quote name='fidei defensor' date='Aug 24 2005, 10:45 PM']It frustrates me when people demand you to give them factual proof when you claim to know God exists.

Bud, there isnt enough factual proof in the world that could prove anything.  The real proof is knowing Christ and his love and mercy.  You will need no other convincing then. That is why we can say we know God exists.
[right][snapback]697929[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
you dont really need convincing when you can say "i believe in god". At that point you have accepted the things that suggest his existence. I am simply just staiting my beliefs here..........i dont expect anyone to agree however i enjoy the heat of the debate.

infinitelord1

i think that i do see what you are saying...........we are approaching the issue from 2 different perspectives. I am simply approaching it from a worldly perspective. If you "know" there is a god then thats great.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='infinitelord1' date='Aug 24 2005, 10:56 PM']i think that i do see what you are saying...........we are approaching the issue from 2 different perspectives. I am simply approaching it from a worldly perspective. If you "know" there is a god then thats great.
[right][snapback]697957[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Worldly wisdom will give you squat.

infinitelord1

fidei.......lol..........no need to get upset..........i eat this stuff up and when i see an opposition to belief system i face it.........i dont get mad when someones point is more valid than mine...........i dont get mad when someone doesnt agree with me............i like the sport of debate.........its a game to me and its almost like a learning game. A lot of times i express my opinions as facts...........you are right who am i to tell someone else that they have no proof............but being who i am..........when i express my opinions i hold that position until proven wrong logically.

infinitelord1

[quote name='fidei defensor' date='Aug 24 2005, 10:58 PM']Worldly wisdom will give you squat.
[right][snapback]697960[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
if one could completely follow logic and fact then i disagree. I hope that fact and proofs and such would only prove gods existence. If he exists then i believe that they would prove his existence. Its lies and twisted facts that lead people away from god..........not wordly proof.........so far anyways.

Edited by infinitelord1

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='infinitelord1' date='Aug 24 2005, 11:00 PM']fidei.......lol..........no need to get upset..........i eat this stuff up and when i see an opposition to belief system i face it.........i dont get mad when someones point is more valid than mine...........i dont get mad when someone doesnt agree with me............i like the sport of debate.........its a game to me and its almost like a learning game. A lot of times i express my opinions as facts...........you are right who am i to tell someone else that they have no proof............but being who i am..........when i express my opinions i hold that position until proven wrong logically.
[right][snapback]697963[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I understand. I do not mean to appear to be upset, because I am not. I am only saying that all the worldly wisdom in the world wont prove anything to you.