An Old School Catholic Message Board

What faith would you be?

blueufo7

If lived on a remote island that didn't know about Christianity, what faith would you be?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Sarah_JC' date='Aug 24 2005, 01:33 PM']I'd be mormon.
[right][snapback]697333[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol_roll:

FlyLikeABird

OY. I'm thinking I ought to look into this Yeshua character. Where's the Matzo?

[quote name='Sarah_JC' date='Aug 24 2005, 12:33 PM']I'd be mormon.
[right][snapback]697333[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
That's really scary... Do you know much about Mormons?

I understand why so many of you answered, "Jewish". As dspen2005 said, "they are our elder brothers in the Faith".
But if we were on an island and didn't know anything about Christ, we wouldn't know anything about Judaism, (or Hinduism, Buddhism and Islam for that matter). Unless I had a private revelation, my beliefs would be totally dependant on the teachings of the island elders. So I choose "something tribal".

Edited by Jeff

[quote name='Extra ecclesiam nulla salus' date='Aug 31 2005, 06:19 PM']I'd Be a Catholic because we all know Catholics aren't actually CHristians! DUH!

:P:lol:
[right][snapback]706808[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

What on earth are you talking about Catholics were,are, and always shall be the First Christians. :shock: :cool:

Edited by White Knight

Don John of Austria

I'd be a muslim because as religions go I think I'd pick it if I couldn't be a Catholic, however Something Tribal really appealed to me. I could see being a pagan as attractive as long as it was the real, shrunken head, divineing in human blood kind of Pagan and not some namby pamby neo pagan wicca garbage.

Nathan -- love the wicker man