An Old School Catholic Message Board

human milk

Catholic Fanatic

Aside from the health and other concerns, how much alone would the weirdness of drinking mass produced human breast milk directly from women steer you from drinking the milk over cow milk?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 year later...
Knight of the Holy Rosary

[quote]No way I'm Lacktoseintolerant lol[/quote]

I'm drinking-liquids-that-came-out-of-a-human-being-intolerant. :topsy:

Oh...and milk is the single greatest drink ever created.

[quote name='ofpheritup' post='703546' date='Aug 29 2005, 10:08 AM']I have two responses to this.......YUCK......and......JERRY SPRINGER (sooner or later).[/quote]

Actually, more like Maury. One day I decided to watch it and this guy was on the show because he was cheating on his wife with pregnant women so he could drink their milk. Supposedly he was on the show numerous times for this.

I didn't really understand the wording of the question. Anyway, if you're asking whether I would drink breast milk instead of cow's milk, No. I don't think I could handle that (if humans weren't accustomed to cow milk, I'm sure that would gross them out as well...). But I seriously think that if a woman [i]can[/i], her best bet is to raise her babies on breast milk. It's a lot healthier and more natural, imho.

could cheddar coagulated milk be made from this milk?? :coagulated milk:

:sick:

Edited by Jesus_lol

• 2 months later...
goldenchild17

[quote name='Catholic Fanatic' post='690565' date='Aug 19 2005, 01:18 PM']I am studying naturalism.[/quote]
Well if you're interested in naturalism you might know that it is quite uncommon (actually I don't know if it happens at all) for any adult creature besides for humans to drink milk of any kind. My family runs a small milk goat farm (with some other animals) and we use that for our dairy products. I don't really like it all that much, but I don't really like the taste of goat milk at all. Fresh cow's milk from our friend's down the road is really good stuff. I'd say if you're interested in naturalism then there are milk share programs all over the place that you can get fresh natural milk from.

saint_wannabe

first of :scream:
second i think the breast milk that the mother produces is specifically for her child