An Old School Catholic Message Board

Rapture!

Brother Adam

White Knight

[b]Is anyone watching EWTN around 5:30PM CST 6:30PM EST.?[/b]

[color=blue][b]Its a 30 minute program about the Rapture... and its brought up some valid points, I used to believe in the Pre- Tribulation Rapture, but this guy gave some very valid reasons why the Pre-Tribulation Rapture wont occur[/b].[/color]

I think this guy did a book titled [b]"Will Catholics Be Left Behide."[/b] I forget his name. but he brings up some very questionable points on the Rapture believers. I recommend it, its on all this week [b]Monday-Friday at 6:30PM EST, and 5:30PM CST.[/b] [b]August 1st-5th.[/b]

I recommend it, and I think Paladin D does too.

Edited by White Knight

no, I don't think we have that chanel...once I saw a program about the rapture though! It was like it was happening right there!!

Gal. 5:22,23

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='Aug 2 2005, 06:23 PM']Exactly: "Something close to this effect will happen". I believed it. -_-
[right][snapback]669019[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I believed it too. In fact, my daughter has a t-shirt that says "After the Rapture, you can have this t-shirt."

I believed it, because back in the late 90's our church invited Dr. David Reagan to come four Wednesday nights in a row to teach on the pre-mill rapture. The last night there were over 7,000 people there. I became caught up (no pun intended) in all the emotion.

[url="http://www.lamblion.com/main.php"]http://www.lamblion.com/main.php[/url] (Reagan's site)

cmotherofpirl

Read [i]Trial, Tribulation and Triumph[/i] By Desmond Birch which is filled with the Church's teaching on prophecy and the endtimes.

It is the basis for the EWTN show.