An Old School Catholic Message Board

statistics on homosexuality

infinitelord1

[quote name='Semalsia' date='Jul 23 2005, 06:27 PM']Well no. But why should people be normal?

Well I can't really tell someone not to do it. If we lived in a ideal world, then maybe it would not be necessary and we could keep all the babies.

But life is complicated.
[right][snapback]656070[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

You've had a lot of practice at avoiding diret replies have you?

Why should people be normal? I don't really care too much for that. Its when people break certain norms and fall into perversion and disordered conduct that I start being concerned. I start getting seriously concerned when the same people start having shinobi fits saying that it is normal and perfectly acceptable behavior, because then I know my children will one day be paying attention - and my job as a parent is to protect them from such idiotic BS.

Oh, and v, if that's is your real name, let me see if I understand your argumentation right. I have to check this because its pretty hard to find a point through all the caps and uncapsx and slurry of wasted words.

You are saying that it is normal and acceptable because we can 'choose' it? Well, I can choose evil in any way I want, its called free will, but I don't think that is a measure of morality in ANY case. (see, I can use caps too! :D: and the occasional smiley).

Humans are different from animals in that humans have free-will and that stems from a fully congnitive attribute which is clearly theirs alone. Howver, this is no way makes permissible any form of action just becasue we can choose it.