An Old School Catholic Message Board

Size enhancement pills

infinitelord1

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='dUSt' date='Jul 14 2005, 02:11 AM']This is the dumbest thread I've ever seen on phatmass in the history of the entire world.
[right][snapback]642899[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

So why didn't you delete it?

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='Jul 14 2005, 10:58 PM']So why didn't you delete it?
[right][snapback]643966[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Because he's interested in some pills. :lol:

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Paladin D' date='Jul 14 2005, 10:53 PM']Because he's interested in some pills. :lol:
[right][snapback]644090[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Too much information :ignore:

IcePrincessKRS

Um... ok, how about a little less wise-cracks and a little more "is it sinful or not"? Because if all thats going on in here is jokes this thread doesn't belong here.

Edited by IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='Jul 15 2005, 12:35 AM']Um... ok, how about a little less wise-cracks and a little more "is it sinful or not"? Because if all thats going on in here is jokes this thread doesn't belong here.
[right][snapback]644113[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I apologize.

My input: I would say it's wrong, considering they don't really work. You'll just be wasting your money and time on scams. :(

[quote name='Paladin D' date='Jul 15 2005, 12:39 AM']My input:  I would say it's wrong, considering they don't really work.  You'll just be wasting your money and time on scams.  :(
[right][snapback]644117[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Enzyte is getting sued left and right.. (you know.. the company with "Smiling Bob")

Laudate_Dominum

LOL! Now this is a strange thread to just stumble upon.

My only thought: if it is really an issue, and not just an insecurity, it can't hurt to pray for a larger penis; if it's God's will of course. hehe

With all those barren women whose prayers were answered, I don't see why God can't hook a guy up. But chances are it's a just a morbid preoccupation.

Plus, I suppose women's "parts" come in different sizes. I imagine the woman God has lined up for you is a perfect match (in more ways than one).

Ok, I'm done entertaining this topic.. LOL

infinitelord1

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jul 15 2005, 12:43 AM']LOL!  Now this is a strange thread to just stumble upon.

My only thought: if it is really an issue, and not just an insecurity, it can't hurt to pray for a larger penis; if it's God's will of course. hehe

With all those barren women whose prayers were answered, I don't see why God can't hook a guy up.
[right][snapback]644160[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
lol :bugeyes:

Edited by infinitelord1

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jul 15 2005, 12:43 AM']My only thought: if it is really an issue, and not just an insecurity, it can't hurt to pray for a larger penis; if it's God's will of course. hehe

With all those barren women whose prayers were answered, I don't see why God can't hook a guy up.
[right][snapback]644160[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol: [color=red][i]HAHAHA[/i][/color]
sorry had to laugh----- the second paragraph - whoa -

God Conquers

This is DEFINATELY the most ridiculous thread on phatmass EVER.

That being said, I must reply.

I mean... just THINK: how could a pill enlarge just one special area of your body which is not that much dissimilar to other areas.... it just don't make sense.

I think it could easily be sinfully vain or sinfully prideful, that is if you want a bigger wang for cosmetic purposes or just want the biggest johnson period.

However, IF your package were too small to impregnate your wife (and this is possible) I could concievably see pumping the penis or dong surgery or member enlargement pills (that work... somehow?) not being sinful.

I don't buy the "loving" or "pleasuring" your wife bit...you don't need a giant richard for that, all you need is some creativity.

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='God Conquers' date='Jul 15 2005, 12:50 AM']This is DEFINATELY the most ridiculous thread on phatmass EVER.
[/quote]
You may be right.. I guess that's why I couldn't help but participate.
Of course if this discussion gets any worse it will likely end up in the back alley (assuming the back alley still exists which I doubt).

God Conquers

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Jul 15 2005, 12:53 AM']You may be right.. I guess that's why I couldn't help but participate.
Of course if this discussion gets any worse it will likely end up in the back alley (assuming the back alley still exists which I doubt).
[right][snapback]644170[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Oh MAN!... if it DID exist this would turn into the most HILARIOUS thread ever...

*wistfulness*

With regard to penis sizes, women actually find large ones to be uncomfortable. Enhancement pills, like it was said before, they don't work and if they do only temporarily. Which means that in order to maintain your desired "enhancement" you would have to keep taking them. You would become dependent on them. With regards to exercises such as the Jelq technique, those work by physically scarring the spongy tissue that fills with blood during an erection. Ultimately, you are scarring, defiling yourself for greater pleasure. Aside from the testmonials (which I doubt are genuine) How many of those people who take them are happy with themselves? Morally they are not a good thing. First of all you are saying that you are not satisfied with what God gave you. You're basically telling him that you going to take something that he gave you and make it better. How can we improve on God's plan for creation when he is perfection incarnate? Any woman who is truly in love with a man will accept his faults and weaknesses alongside his strengths and merit. If she only looks at the good parts, she's not getting the whole picture. When a guy tries to "enhance" himself, he basically saying that his most important goal is his own hedonistic pleasure. Also, within the marriage, when a man does somethiing like this, he's basically saying that he's not satisfied with their sex life. there are batter more fruitful ways off handling such problems.

Pray for the people who market such things.

The concept of genital enhancement as being [u]significantly[/u] important to sexual relationship disorders how God intends physical sex to work. It [b]doesn't[/b] matter greatly if you are ugly, over-weight, in-shape, young, old, big breasted, have all your limbs, have scars, have a small penis, etc. Sex is WAY more than successful physical friction. Sex is connecting and communicating on a spiritual and emotional level through physical contact. Size doesn't matter when touching a soul. Even Shakespeare was sharing that knowledge when he wrote Cyrano. :)

Conclustion: Genital enhancement is acting on a disordered notion of what human sexuality is intended for and is inherently sinful. Whether it is a pill, surgery, or physical enhancement devices.

Edited by jasJis