An Old School Catholic Message Board

Most Gays & Psychologists Agree...

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

i believe in my opinion..WHO CARES?? i dont condemn no one for nothin. (condone-condemn)

if youre gay..youre gay.
COOL.
if ya are and ya think ya can change. COOL.
if youre not. COOL.
live your life the way you want to live your life. and i should accept the gift to allow another human being that right...right??
the bible is simple..
doesnt say ya cant be gay.
says the sexual act of it is unlean.itself. youre okay. we were born SINFUL. which means well never completely fall away from sin. the last person that did...hung on a cross for it.
relax and have fun with your life...no matter what you do.
if ya believe in Christ you'll go to heaven...
there was a thief that hung next to Jesus. he was a thief his whole life. the thief said ONE THING justifying Jesus..and Jesus told Him he'd be in paradise forever....
its sad. i know alot of people. about ten or twenty are gay or bi. and they reject church. because they believe church rejects gay people. its not true. find the right church....
and email me. i can help ya out..
i am your brother. and i love you. God bless....

Edited by rckllnknny

my opinion people are probably born gay and will stay that way. think about it. somebody lusts over the same sex for many years, even partaking in sexual homophobic acts...finds God, changes the way they live and marries someone from the opposite sex. its possible..but honestly..still sounds kinda gay dont it?? LOL....
youre all right infinitelord...and God loves you..i promise!!

Edited by rckllnknny

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='rckllnknny' date='Jul 14 2005, 05:14 PM']relax and have fun with your life...no matter what you do.
[right][snapback]643579[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
i disagree.

infinitelord1

[quote name='rckllnknny' date='Jul 14 2005, 05:14 PM']i believe in my opinion..WHO CARES?? i dont condemn no one for nothin.  (condone-condemn)

if youre gay..youre gay.
COOL.
if ya are and ya think ya can change. COOL.
if youre not. COOL.
live your life the way you want to live your life. and i should accept the gift to allow another human being that right...right??
the bible is simple..
doesnt say ya cant be gay.
says the sexual act of it is unlean.itself. youre okay. we were born SINFUL. which means well never completely fall away from sin. the last person that did...hung on a cross for it.
relax and have fun with your life...no matter what you do.
there was a thief that hung next to Jesus. he was a thief his whole life. the thief said ONE THING justifying Jesus..and Jesus told Him he'd be in paradise forever....
its sad. i know alot of people. about ten or twenty are gay or bi. and they reject church. because they believe church rejects gay people. its not true. find the right church....
and email me. i can help ya out..
i am your brother. and i love you. God bless....
[right][snapback]643579[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
this is a very subjective, liberal way of thinking. Keep in mind that under this method of thinking "if you are gay you are gay.....Cool" creates a lot of problems for a lot of people. To question the validity of what the bible says about homosexualtiy is to question the validity of the bible and furthermore to question the validity of Jesus Christ.

i dont think anyone asked ya anyway...honestly. when was the last time you sat down and had a conversation with God?? did He tell you i was wrong? you dont even know. God is the one that knows. oh..and let me see...
i'm trying to think of that one famous verse..
oh geesh...
oh yeah....whoever shall believe in me shall not parish, but have everlasting life.
i THINK thas in there somehwere...

those last two posts of mine were for fidei..
but anyway..infinite...i dont understand what you are saying.
i meant that i have respect for everyone regardless. like Jesus does. unconditional. i'm trying to show you that. its OKAY to be gay. and i have acceptance towards anyone, no matter what. just like GOD.
maybe not patience like fidei..
but i know he's gonna sidetrack me out of his own insecurities and not let me get a chance for you to get to know the truth. believe me what i say. its from our hearts and you know that.

Edited by rckllnknny

btw..id prefer to call it an open honest accepting way of looking at it..

Edited by rckllnknny

infinitelord1

[quote name='rckllnknny' date='Jul 14 2005, 05:51 PM']i dont think anyone asked ya anyway...honestly. when was the last time you sat down and had a conversation with God?? did He tell you i was wrong? you dont even know. God is the one that knows. oh..and let me see...
i'm trying to think of that one famous verse..
oh geesh...
oh yeah....whoever shall believe in me shall not parish, but have everlasting life.
i THINK thas in there somehwere...
[right][snapback]643622[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
the only point that i was trying to make is that homosexuality is a moral issue. It says in romans 1:21-32. This is so true about homosexuality.......most homosexuals dont believe in god because of their orientation. Therefore, they are condemning themselves. So really what people face in regards to the issue.......is homosexuality wrong? Conclusion: If God as we know him (yahweh) exists then homosexuality is wrong because the bible says it is. Its not right for some and wrong for others.........the morality of the issue would then become subjective......just like its right for some to murder and wrong for others to murder.

Edited by infinitelord1

where you quoted me..wasnt meant for you it was meant for fidei.
and i apologize..i dont have any time to respond again today. but could you copy romans 1:21-32 and paste it in a post on this thread so i can be more familiar with what it is youre confused about. just keep in mind. God is on your side. and He can work THROUGH me to help you... God bless.

infinitelord1

[quote name='rckllnknny' date='Jul 14 2005, 06:07 PM']where you quoted me..wasnt meant for you it was meant for fidei.
and i apologize..i dont have any time to respond again today. but could you copy romans 1:21-32 and paste it in a post on this thread so i can be more familiar with what it is youre confused about. just keep in mind. God is on your side. and He can work THROUGH me to help you... God bless.
[right][snapback]643651[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
i would be glad to post romans 1:21-32 for you rick. I am not confused at all my friend.......its the truth and im not denying it..........thats all.

actually its pretty long i dont feel like typing it all out

[quote name='rckllnknny' date='Jul 14 2005, 03:57 PM']the bible doesnt say you cant be gay.
[right][snapback]643631[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
No one [b][i]is[/i][/b] gay. The homosexual inclination is not an ontological reality; instead, is an objective disorder of the will, and as such it cannot be thought of as an identifying characteristic of a human being. Moreover, as a disorder of the will it cannot be held to be morally neutral or worse, a good; for as the Church teaches, the homosexual inclination, although it "is not a sin, . . . is a more or less strong tendency ordered toward an intrinsic moral evil; and thus the inclination itself must be seen as an objective disorder." [CDF Instruction [u]Homosexualitatis Problema[/u], no. 3]

infinitelord1

[quote name='rckllnknny' date='Jul 14 2005, 05:55 PM']those last two posts of mine were for fidei..
but anyway..infinite...i dont understand what you are saying.
i meant that i have respect for everyone regardless. like Jesus does. unconditional. i'm trying to show you that. its OKAY to be gay. and i have acceptance towards anyone, no matter what. just like GOD.
maybe not patience like fidei..
but i know he's gonna sidetrack me out of his own insecurities and not let me get a chance for you to get to know the truth. believe me what i say. its from our hearts and you know that.
[right][snapback]643627[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
rick man, i think you are a good person.......but unfortunately i dont see eye to eye with you very much so i know you cant help me.......i seek the one and only truth of things.........not scatterted pieces of it that can be taken in any way.

Nobody addressed my point.

Genetic 'tendency' is not the neccesary determination of future behavior.

Track's scientific article gave good evidence to both 'genetic' and 'environment' as a complex cause. Small minded people choose either for their 'political' stance. An honest analysis shows that their isn't one specific cause. Genetic tendency may be factual, but that isn't the end of the story. It's shown that environment has a tremendous effect on how one copes with a tendency.

Only a small circle of behaviorists profess a strict 'genetic' or instinctual behavior. We are not small willed animals. We can direct our will and choose our actions, even over our natural instinct.

And rck,
The bible does say that one isn't to accept all urges of the flesh and natural. The bible does say than not all who call Jesus 'Lord, Lord' will be saved. Jesus himself said that he will say I don't recognize some of the and will send them 'away'. I see you've turned your anger towards others. You can change your behaviour when you accept you own your behavior.