An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Article on Internet Apologetics

phatcatholic

mariology21

[quote name='thedude' date='Jul 11 2005, 07:28 PM']Phatmass or the Apologetics board should publish a book.
[right][snapback]640169[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Good idea!

~Jen

EcceNovaFacioOmni

[quote name='mariology21' date='Jul 11 2005, 07:39 PM']Good idea!

~Jen
[right][snapback]640173[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
A while back, dUSt was planning a apologetics booklet to hand out at youth events. Some of the summaries were even written, but I haven't heard anything since.

mariology21

[quote name='thedude' date='Jul 11 2005, 07:53 PM']A while back, dUSt was planning a apologetics booklet to hand out at youth events.  Some of the summaries were even written, but I haven't heard anything since.
[right][snapback]640182[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I think that this is a really, really good idea. I'd be willing to use it at the different youth events at work.

~Jen

Is dUSt going to write it . . . or, just publish it?

All he'll have to do is read it, decide whether or not our author/authors are in error, and then set up a download link for the e-book (in the store . . . sounds like potential revenue!!) here at PhatMass

If his schedule doesn't open up by the time the book is finished, there is always St. Anthony Messenger Press, or TAN, or a slew of others . . .

EcceNovaFacioOmni

He was having us write them. I helped Cure write the part on the primacy of Peter.

Thy Kingdom Come!
Feast of St. Henry

Could I use that on my website for an article once we get our new one going?

[i]Yours in Christ[/i]

Eddie Lee

• 2 weeks later...
phatcatholic

hey, the Record is online, and my article is there. i guess it'll be in the next print issue too
[b]--[url="http://www.archlou.org/therecord/columnists/-1999934520/-1999315825.htm"]The Internet Can Serve as a Global Forum for Spreading the Gospel[/url][/b]

phatcatholic

oh, and they interviewed my bro for an article on vocations:
[b]--[url="http://www.archlou.org/therecord/-1999987562/-1999934501/-1999318055.htm"]Young Men Gather to Discern Callings[/url][/b]

:o

dude, Nick, I just read your stuff.

It's pretty good!!! I loved how your intro went. It made me laugh because I got a vivid pic of that guy in front of his PC. :pc:

and prayers for your brother! A new semmie!!! :yahoo: