An Old School Catholic Message Board

When Do You Go To Mass?

Mrvoll

When Do You Go To Mass?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Aloysius' date='Jul 8 2005, 12:14 AM']don't priests have to say mass everyday in the Latin Rite?
[right][snapback]635287[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Nope....priests only have to say Sunday Mass.

mariology21

[quote name='Cam42' date='Jul 9 2005, 08:39 AM']Nope....priests only have to say Sunday Mass.
[right][snapback]637111[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Really? I thought they had to say at least one Mass a day.

~Jen

It really depends, normally I go to Mass Sunday night with my family.
The rest of the time I try to get to Mass as much as I can!!!!!!

• 5 weeks later...
Fidei Defensor

I serve every Saturday night Mass at my normal Parish, but I also go to Mass on Sunday night at our Cathedral, that way I can pay better attention.

Oh, you have one of those too??? I can't believe what the pastor of a certain church I go to does during the mass -like leave parts of it out?! :wacko: :ohno: Fortunately he's leaving at the end of the month.

[quote name='Fides_et_Ratio' date='May 31 2005, 05:10 PM']I go whenever the associate pastor is NOT desecrat--"celebrating" the Mass. So it usually changes from week to week, just about every other week I go on Saturday night.
[right][snapback]603962[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

• 3 weeks later...

almost always Sunday @ 11am...

earlier Sun or Sat night Masses are fine, but there's something about the later morning Mass that i love; the somewhat waken up sacrifice of the Mass is pretty darn cool if i don't say so myself

I go Saturday night. My housemate goes to church Sunday morning, so I have the house to myself to do whatever I want for a couple of hours, which is really nice. I've been using the time to recharge, which I've really needed.

missionseeker

We go when we can(we Do go every sunday/Saturday and Holy Day of Obligation) we drive an hour -hour and a half Mass
sometimes we run late so .............. Normally Sunday night though cuz that's when the youth group meets

Thank goodness cuz eight o clock am Mass an hour away = early mornig

missionseeker

[quote name='DeeDee' date='Aug 10 2005, 03:35 PM']Oh, you have one of those too??? I can't believe what the pastor of a certain church I go to does during the mass -like leave parts of it out?!  :wacko:  :ohno:  Fortunately he's leaving at the end of the month.
[right][snapback]680613[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

That's why we drive an hour- hour and a half for Mass