An Old School Catholic Message Board

When Do You Go To Mass?

Mrvoll

When Do You Go To Mass?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fides_et_Ratio

I go whenever the associate pastor is NOT desecrat--"celebrating" the Mass. So it usually changes from week to week, just about every other week I go on Saturday night.

lil bull 04

it sort of denpends on whats going on i enjoy Mass on Saturday because it is nice to be able to go to the Bible study afterwards on the Bluff and watch the sunset. But I also enjoy going on Sunday morning too.

mariahLVzJP2

I go to Mass every Sunday at 11am....im in the choir :) i also just started going to daily Mass this Monday. I went today too...its cool, i really like it! two days in a row! heck yes

FutureSoror

I sing in the chior at 10:00, and I just started going daily, too. :-D (The driver's license helps :-))

franciscanheart

My dad sings in the choir at 9:00 now and I used to. I still sing solos but sometimes that means going to the noon mass. Then I am an Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion so I also sometimes end up at 5:00 or 7:30. I am usually a lector at those same masses. Sometimes though I also end up on the 4:00 on Saturday masses when I have to read.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
morostheos

For Sundays I go at 11 am on Sunday morning

I would like to go everyday, but Mon is the priests' day off, wed its at night and i don't have a ride, and sat there's only sunday Mass.....